Reply
Dec 31 2013
By: PinaChronic Wastelander 637 posts
Offline

2v1 Moments

[ Edited ]
28 replies 490 views Edited Jan 1, 2013

Anyone got any 2v1 moments? It counts as your teammate leaving or your teammate being nothing but a punching bag haha.

 

Pinachronic's 2v1 Moments:

2013-01-01-160629.jpg

2012-12-27-225135.jpg

Here's a matchup that I lost, but just because they got 3 kills off of my disconnected teammate. They should really fix this... At least remove him from the game so he isn't a free ap punching bag.2013-01-01-132209.jpg

2012-12-27-214443.jpg

 

Arrownoir's 2v1 Moments:

original.jpeg

 

SiftRock's 2v1 Moments:

2myn1wl.jpg

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 1 of 29 (490 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/31/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: 2v1 Moments

Dec 31, 2012

ME (Sly) and my 2's partner (Kratos)  were in a ranked match.  We killed our oppents buddy so it was 2v1.  He was Jak.  Took us probably 30 minutes to catch and kill the **bleep**er.  Was so annoying.

Message 2 of 29 (487 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/07/2008
Offline
1813 posts
 

Re: 2v1 Moments

Dec 31, 2012

The second link in my signature. Absolute hilarity. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 3 of 29 (449 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: 2v1 Moments

Dec 31, 2012

decided to play radec once (I NEVER play radec). My partner had left before the match even started, as he wasn't even there to be a punching bag. The other team was cole and E. Cole. Somehow I managed to pull through, dying only once

 

Message 4 of 29 (439 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/29/2012
Offline
1603 posts
 

Re: 2v1 Moments

Dec 31, 2012

I just had a great match. I was Jak and my partner PaRappa had died, our opponents were Toro and Sly. We all had three lives (except PaRappa obviously). After saying that I shouldn't be much of a problem I got both of them in my level 1. Toro stayed off in the background minding his own business until I got Sly down to 1 life. Then my luck scored me another double kill. Toro had gotten his level one he desperately spammed his kill confirm. He had hit me, frantically a tried to dodge, I have no idea how but I had dodged and was unscathed. Toro had reached his one but I had also. He went for the confirm, I quickly executed my 1 and watched as he flew straight into it. I felt pretty good afte that match.

Message 5 of 29 (421 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4359 posts
 

Re: 2v1 Moments

Dec 31, 2012

King_Cobra97 wrote:

I just had a great match. I was Jak and my partner PaRappa had died, our opponents were Toro and Sly. We all had three lives (except PaRappa obviously). After saying that I shouldn't be much of a problem I got both of them in my level 1. Toro stayed off in the background minding his own business until I got Sly down to 1 life. Then my luck scored me another double kill. Toro had gotten his level one he desperately spammed his kill confirm. He had hit me, frantically a tried to dodge, I have no idea how but I had dodged and was unscathed. Toro had reached his one but I had also. He went for the confirm, I quickly executed my 1 and watched as he flew straight into it. I felt pretty good afte that match.


... Was that me? Smiley Embarassed

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 6 of 29 (419 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/20/2012
Offline
637 posts
 

Re: 2v1 Moments

Jan 1, 2013
Bump
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 7 of 29 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/29/2012
Offline
1603 posts
 

Re: 2v1 Moments

Jan 1, 2013

FredFai wrote:

King_Cobra97 wrote:

I just had a great match. I was Jak and my partner PaRappa had died, our opponents were Toro and Sly. We all had three lives (except PaRappa obviously). After saying that I shouldn't be much of a problem I got both of them in my level 1. Toro stayed off in the background minding his own business until I got Sly down to 1 life. Then my luck scored me another double kill. Toro had gotten his level one he desperately spammed his kill confirm. He had hit me, frantically a tried to dodge, I have no idea how but I had dodged and was unscathed. Toro had reached his one but I had also. He went for the confirm, I quickly executed my 1 and watched as he flew straight into it. I felt pretty good afte that match.


... Was that me? Smiley Embarassed


lol....No Fred. I can assure you if you were said PaRappa you would've mopped the floor with them with me.

Message 8 of 29 (390 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/03/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: 2v1 Moments

Jan 1, 2013

I've had both won a few with me alone but was really close with a punching bag partnre but the killed him too much he got stuck in the gears in Metropolis but I still lost I like getting the free kill in ranked when someone leaves though.

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 9 of 29 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4359 posts
 

Re: 2v1 Moments

Jan 1, 2013

King_Cobra97 wrote:

FredFai wrote:

King_Cobra97 wrote:

I just had a great match. I was Jak and my partner PaRappa had died, our opponents were Toro and Sly. We all had three lives (except PaRappa obviously). After saying that I shouldn't be much of a problem I got both of them in my level 1. Toro stayed off in the background minding his own business until I got Sly down to 1 life. Then my luck scored me another double kill. Toro had gotten his level one he desperately spammed his kill confirm. He had hit me, frantically a tried to dodge, I have no idea how but I had dodged and was unscathed. Toro had reached his one but I had also. He went for the confirm, I quickly executed my 1 and watched as he flew straight into it. I felt pretty good afte that match.


... Was that me? Smiley Embarassed


lol....No Fred. I can assure you if you were said PaRappa you would've mopped the floor with them with me.


Oh, lol. I assume that would be fairytailed? Smiley Tongue

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 10 of 29 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes