Wastelander
633 posts

Re: 28 characters?

Oct 10, 2012
No iffense to you sohail, but you seem like your trying to force your opinions on everyone. You "know" for a fact paul gale is "lying" or you "know" why they used the term "launch". Unless you work at superbot, id say your a regular member like us. And if you do work there, then more power too you. And I'm not trying to come off as a jerk here, but whether you believe it or not, doesn't mean others can't believe something different. And please don't say "I'm not forcing my opinion" because you JUST said "launch roster means the 20 characters once you turn the system on and put the game in" and I'm sorry man, but that is only your "opinion". Launch means many things, I've been a gamer as long as I've lived, and when I first heard the word launch, the first thing I thought of was "ok, characters you start with, leaving non mentioned characters to unlock." The reason why people hold onto hope for this word is because superbot may have said "all characters are unlocked from the beginning" but there is a problem with that saying. 1. It could very well mean the "characters you all know about" are unlocked. And 2. Given superbots track record for communication, id say there's a 50 - 50 chance of it swinging either way. This of course, is MY opinion, and I hope you understand where I'm coming from man. Not trying to start a war here.
Photobucket
Message 111 of 119 (188 Views)
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Stupid mobile phone typos. Sorry
Photobucket
Message 112 of 119 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Nope, that's fine and I agree with your points. The thing is, many people from SuperBot have clearly stated that 20 is all we're getting including Clockwork and Omar Kendall, the latter two have especially worded it to mean 20 is all there is. There may be many different interpretations of 'launch roster', but what SuperBot means by it is that there are only 20 characters. There's no denying that at this point, the evidence against it really is just massive speculation. It's true though, I don't work for SuperBot, and I'd personally be more then happy to see more characters be announced, I think I'd literally start cheering if I hear 'Here comes a new challenger' again, but unfortunately as it stands, 20 charecters has been confirmed to be all there getting therefore 'launch roster' does mean what you get at launch, until proven otherwise.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 113 of 119 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I understand that. And I can live with that response. I appreciate the respect. Ill still have hope for it, but I even told Gale this morning that its a 50 50 shot at this point and I hope he wasn't misinformed. Or they realize how much money they can make just off of downloadable content
Photobucket
Message 114 of 119 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I hope we do get characters, believe me. All we can really do though is wait and see. BGS and NYCC are tomorrow, we might get some information on the game there.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 115 of 119 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Oct 10, 2012
i think kat will be in it hands down, and possibly an assassin.

whoever said the 26 total, plus 2 from dlc makes since, because of alt costumes, and the playing cards. too bad, only ten characters are getting alternate costumes (or the webiste is failing to update and say all characters)

lastly, i think for DLC we will probably get Joel (the last of us) and he will be the last dlc.
Message 116 of 119 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 10, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
No iffense to you sohail, but you seem like your trying to force your opinions on everyone. You "know" for a fact paul gale is "lying" or you "know" why they used the term "launch". Unless you work at superbot, id say your a regular member like us. And if you do work there, then more power too you. And I'm not trying to come off as a jerk here, but whether you believe it or not, doesn't mean others can't believe something different. And please don't say "I'm not forcing my opinion" because you JUST said "launch roster means the 20 characters once you turn the system on and put the game in" and I'm sorry man, but that is only your "opinion". Launch means many things, I've been a gamer as long as I've lived, and when I first heard the word launch, the first thing I thought of was "ok, characters you start with, leaving non mentioned characters to unlock." The reason why people hold onto hope for this word is because superbot may have said "all characters are unlocked from the beginning" but there is a problem with that saying. 1. It could very well mean the "characters you all know about" are unlocked. And 2. Given superbots track record for communication, id say there's a 50 - 50 chance of it swinging either way. This of course, is MY opinion, and I hope you understand where I'm coming from man. Not trying to start a war here.

lol, I laughed at the bit about their communication skills; it's so true! My opinion is post launch free content, then paid for DLC later on, that's my 2 cents Smiley Happy but I'm hoping for on disc secret charatcers too!

Message 117 of 119 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Hell yes. Old school
Photobucket
Message 118 of 119 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander