I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: 28 characters?

Oct 10, 2012

Zunja wrote:

I do feel bad for Paul because of this whole situation. Though he did cause this by leaking information so I can't feel too bad. If he was fed incorrect information then the fails will hate him and they have every right too. 

I just find it weird that Superbot would feed false information to find Paul Gale. They have to know that he is a big part of the community. Telling lies about the roster to find him out is just stupid. That means he will go online and give out his false information and Superbot knows people pay attention to him. So he will get everyone super hyped for wrong characters, so I can't understand why they would do that.

I mean it's like Superbots says "Yea we told some people Crash, Cloud, and Snake were in so we'd get Paul to lie to the community and we'd catch him."
"But won't that just over excite the fanbase you know he has and get everyone super excited just to bring them crashing down."
"Yeah but at least we know who gave Paul the info that is more important."

That's the part that bothers me about this. I do feel bad for Paul though a site like his seems to run off him being a good honest guy. If he is wrong, whether it's his fault or not, it will just ruin his reputation.

totally agree with this, imo there 2 options

1. his info is real

2. he is lying

Photobucket
Message 101 of 119 (255 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 10, 2012

was the 20 characters areleady announed when he said this?

Photobucket
Message 102 of 119 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 10, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

was the 20 characters areleady announed when he said this?

no

Message 103 of 119 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Paul Gales excuse was greatly flawed. No developer in there right mind would release false information. SuperBot doesn't consider Paul Gale a threat, if they did his blog would have been shut down by now because disclosing information can get you into a lot of legal trouble. Paul Gale just needed a scapegoat and found a perfect one because all it's done is turn him into the victim.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 104 of 119 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 10, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

Zunja wrote:

I do feel bad for Paul because of this whole situation. Though he did cause this by leaking information so I can't feel too bad. If he was fed incorrect information then the fails will hate him and they have every right too. 

I just find it weird that Superbot would feed false information to find Paul Gale. They have to know that he is a big part of the community. Telling lies about the roster to find him out is just stupid. That means he will go online and give out his false information and Superbot knows people pay attention to him. So he will get everyone super hyped for wrong characters, so I can't understand why they would do that.

I mean it's like Superbots says "Yea we told some people Crash, Cloud, and Snake were in so we'd get Paul to lie to the community and we'd catch him."
"But won't that just over excite the fanbase you know he has and get everyone super excited just to bring them crashing down."
"Yeah but at least we know who gave Paul the info that is more important."

That's the part that bothers me about this. I do feel bad for Paul though a site like his seems to run off him being a good honest guy. If he is wrong, whether it's his fault or not, it will just ruin his reputation.

totally agree with this, imo there 2 options

1. his info is real

2. he is lying

3. was given false information.

I don't care if you think that's not an option, it wasn't an official press release. Minds can be changed, anything in the game could be changed. Remember there was going to be a lair stage? what if he knew about that, but he didnt know they removed it? would he be a liar then?
stop calling him a liar he is proven wrong.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 105 of 119 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Didn't SB already confirm 20 on disc?

I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Message 106 of 119 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Yes. Doesn't stop people from thinking they're lying.
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 107 of 119 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
690 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

No. Well, not really, it's 20 launch charatcers, I don't know why this keeps needing to be said, but launch implies that there are at least plans for post-launch.

Bascially they're not saying there wont be more, but not exactly a confirmation of more either, I see launch as another word for stay tuned...

Message 108 of 119 (100 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Nope, no one said there won't be DLC. What we mean is when you buy the game and pop it in your PS3, there will only be 20 characters. This the term LAUNCH characters. It's not implying anything, it literally means the characters at LAUNCH.
Message 109 of 119 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 10, 2012
thus* - can't edit on my phone
Message 110 of 119 (89 Views)
0 Likes