Wastelander
781 posts

Re: 28 characters in game or dlc? Hints all come together.

Oct 3, 2012

I...was playing on words of a quote from the Dark Knight :s

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 41 of 48 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Re: Final Roster? Thoughts if this is it?

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

I hope you'll be successful DP! Smiley Very Happy

I'm getting tired of al those ridiculous hints.. They aren't even ''fun'' anymore :/

I hope you'll succeed, otherwise you will be a failure! lol Smiley Tongue Just kidding.. Smiley Tongue

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 42 of 48 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Paramedic293 wrote:

I...was playing on words of a quote from the Dark Knight :s

i know xD atom just replied before i could;p i was hoping somebody would

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 43 of 48 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

I hope you'll be successful DP! Smiley Very Happy

I'm getting tired of al those ridiculous hints.. They aren't even ''fun'' anymore :/

I hope you'll succeed, otherwise you will be a failure! lol Smiley Tongue Just kidding.. Smiley Tongue

we will banish him from the forums for the rest of his life! and i still love your signature xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 44 of 48 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

I only hope Spyro is in! That would be awesome! A character that could fly! Smiley Tongue

the king can fly haha but seriously this is a pretty good list

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 45 of 48 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Sadly because of skylanders (yes i know spyro isnt part of the sequel) but because of that i dont think activision will give him up this time, maybe next time if the game does very well and tehy see how much they made off of crash xD, who knows they could be putting spyro in another game to help make it sell lol.

I think the reason no Activision characters are being added/confirmed/blatantly hinted as is because Activision and all its property is on sale, and i think Microsoft is a major contender.  There would be big problems if an Activision character was owned by Microsoft, but put in a PS game...

Message 46 of 48 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Haha Smiley Tongue I love my quote to Smiley Tongue

Did you hear that DP! If you fail, we will banish you lol Smiley Tongue

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 47 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

I would actually be really happy with this list, the only thing that makes me go...eh... is Ryu from Street Fighter, but Street Fighter is a popular and important franchise to Sony, so I guess its a little inevitable. The rest of the roster makes up for it to me haha.

Crash is nice because it will make all the annoying Youtube and forum commenters go "THIS ISNT ALL-STARS WITHOUT CRASH, HE WAS THE PS1 MASCOT". Be glad to finally shut all them up lol

But the one I'm super stoked about is Sora, I was beginning to have doubts if he was going to be in. They honestly have wrapped up every important Sony character to me in this roster haha. Kratos, Cole, Ratchet, Sora, and they threw in Big Daddy and Ezio just to spoil me haha

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 48 of 48 (61 Views)
0 Likes