Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Final Roster? Thoughts if this is it?

Oct 3, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

CircleBoi6 wrote:
I don't see why SF Ryu is speculated to be in the game, but maybe it's just me.

PG and rumba have both said so. well PG hasnt said so, but hes hinted it quite a few times. Who knows maybe capcom said if we wanted to use a few other characters they wanted ryu in too.

When? I don't think Ryu was hinted at, he was in that link which most people believe was a fake. 

what link? PG has said another fighter, and rumba said he was in. PG hasnt even just hinted at another fighter, most of them point to ryu as many people have said. Im not saying these characters are in the game or DLC, im saying PGs hints and Rumbas are colliding and pointing at these characters.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 48 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Oct 3, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

CircleBoi6 wrote:

PG and rumba have both said so. well PG hasnt said so, but hes hinted it quite a few times. Who knows maybe capcom said if we wanted to use a few other characters they wanted ryu in too.

When? I don't think Ryu was hinted at, he was in that link which most people believe was a fake. 

what link? PG has said another fighter, and rumba said he was in. PG hasnt even just hinted at another fighter, most of them point to ryu as many people have said. Im not saying these characters are in the game or DLC, im saying PGs hints and Rumbas are colliding and pointing at these characters.

my bad I meant leak, anyway he said that the fighting image might refer to another character as well. He never really said another fighter, you have to read between the lines with PG.

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 32 of 48 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

CircleBoi6 wrote:

my bad I meant leak, anyway he said that the fighting image might refer to another character as well. He never really said another fighter, you have to read between the lines with PG.

ah, well he says that about most things xD so he doesnt give it away. but yeah im just listing the characters PG and rumba have both hinted at (Except rumba hasnt hinted at ezio yet)

Message 33 of 48 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 3, 2012
I'm redownloading the EU beta now so that I can transfer the files to my PC. Give me some time to download it, and I'll update as soon as I can.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 34 of 48 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 3, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I'm redownloading the EU beta now so that I can transfer the files to my PC. Give me some time to download it, and I'll update as soon as I can.

so it comes to this. well good luck with that maybe we will see if that rumba guy has been rite

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 35 of 48 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 3, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

so it comes to this. well good luck with that maybe we will see if that rumba guy has been rite

yeah good luck DP Smiley Happy seriously, hope you find something, you are the hero we need right now. Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Oct 3, 2012

But is he the hero we deserve?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 37 of 48 (64 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Paramedic293 wrote:

But is he the hero we deserve?

no the question is do you deserve a hero?

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 38 of 48 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 3, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

yeah good luck DP Smiley Happy seriously, hope you find something, you are the hero we need right now. Smiley Happy

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 39 of 48 (56 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Re: 28 characters in game or dlc? Hints all come together.

Oct 3, 2012
;_; ryu please be true.
Message 40 of 48 (54 Views)
0 Likes