Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: 24 chars what did i TELL YOU

Sep 24, 2012
You all are in for a surprise Smiley Happy
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 81 of 92 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 24, 2012
^hmm I wonder if I am close
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 82 of 92 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Sep 24, 2012
the guy was talking about injustice roster not psasbr
Photobucket
Message 83 of 92 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Sep 24, 2012

No the Final rooster is sure to be crash,spyro,cloud,kat like 99% all the clues lead up to all of them (except spyro) but who would they other then spyro?

Message 84 of 92 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Sep 24, 2012

...Assuming 24 would be the final character roster count, I'd say these three would have the most realistic chances to be among the last four:

Crash Bandicoot:

Unofficial mascot of PS1 era, most requested character for this game. As being owned by Activision, people have been worried about whether he's in or not, but I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that he's in. I mean, why would Sony label this game with All-Stars and not have Crash in this?

Kat:

PS Vita is still a relatively new console, and this game is said to cover PlayStation's past, present and future. And in this case, future is just another way to say promotional. And Kat has already appeared as a guest character in Everybody's Golf 6.

Cloud/Lightning:

Final Fantasy, one of the most critically acclaimed series of all time, with FF7 being one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time. And with the FF13 subseries being one of the most criticized titles of the series.

Now, if Square wants to grant fans' wishes, it would be Cloud, but if they want to promote their latest addition to the FF13 series, it would be Lightning. And the thing is... I have no idea which one it would be, there hasn't been any implication on which it could be.  =/

As for the final fourth... I seriously couldn't think who would fit there. It could be Spyro, it could be a Resistance rep, it could even be Kevin Butler.

Message 85 of 92 (102 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

Blood-Knight7 wrote:

eh Im ok with 24 characters. Its a good amount for a fighting game. 

Yes but this isn't just any fighting game!! Come on guy, the point of this game is that it's a celebration of playstation history first and foremost. 24 characters would be fine in some original fighting game with original characters, but it's the fact that there's still a lot of characters missing from this game that should be in it. Whatever about how many of them there should be, it's about the actual characters themselves, otherwise this game is pointless.

If this was just some original fighting game with original characters, I probably wouldn't be buying it. Well, there's a big chance I wouldn't be nearly as interested that's for sure.

How would superbot make a sequel then?

Who's to say there won't be plenty more new Sony / Playstation ips to include characters from by the time a sequel has even begun development? It's a non-issue. This game needs a lot of big characters to make a big splash.

Message 86 of 92 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012
^who say there will be more new characters?
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 87 of 92 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Though crash snake and cloud are inevitably in the game, I really want to see japan studio get a good set of reps... that company is amazing... my list of ps 1st party
Kat -Gravity Rush
Emmet Graves- starhawk
Jaster Rouge- rouge galaxy
Ellen and keats- folklore
Ico and yorda - Ico
Wander- Shadow of the Collosus
Vaughn- Tales of legendia
Flynn - Sorcery
<DLC>
The kid from puppeteer and the guy from "the last of us"
Message 88 of 92 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Sep 24, 2012
I forgot toan and max from dark cloud
Message 89 of 92 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
^who say there will be more new characters?

So you actually think there'll be NO new ips from the release of this game onwards? Seems pretty unlikely to me.

Message 90 of 92 (43 Views)
0 Likes