Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: 20 Characters confirmed, what this means

Oct 6, 2012

So true. I've been treating the 3DS with a minimilistic attitude, yet I've managed to own and play at least 10 3DS games, and it's only been out a year and change. By the end of 2013 I'll have at least 20 games that I think are worth owning/playing... meanwhile, I stuggle to find even 5 Vita games that aren't PS3 ports, that justify the $250/$300 price tag.

Seriously, it's one thing if you don't like Nintendo games, but it's another when you can't admit that they make some of the best video games in this industry, and make some of the best decisions as well(The virtual boy being the only real mis-step). Theya re the Disney of video games.

Message 41 of 57 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1669 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

It's become a huge disappointment.

Nowadays only Nintendo seems to deliver, and even then it's not as good as their older output...

i'm afraid i have to disagree with you there.  nintendo just keeps remaking the same old stuff and hoping the fans have enough nostalgia left in them to buy it again

You obviously haven't played the games Nintendo has released recently, all I'm gonna say on this because your opinion is uneducated and ignorant.

Yes it's my opinion, but it's a realistic one.

Every single review of the last Mario game stated "it's good...but we've kinda played this a million times before"

So it's pretty much a consensus that Nintendo are just endlessly rehashing at this point

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 42 of 57 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw5CyhCuW8I&feature=channel&list=UL

If there were only 20, and they've been revealed, then questions like "Are there more characters to talk about?" and "Is Crash in?" would simply be answered with "No, there are no more characters." since if there were no more, there would be no harm in flat out saying it.  But instead, Omar says there no more charatcers that he will talk about right now, and as for Crash he just expresses how much they understand that certain characters, like Crash, are very important to the fan base and require lots of negotiation. Theres no way there's only 20 after seeing this.

EDIT: the link in the OP is just text claiming what Omar said, this is an actual video.

Message 43 of 57 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I just want to say in the video..

he guy ask if he has any more characters to talk about right now..

Omar responds "Not that I will talk about right now Hahaha"
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 44 of 57 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I'll say this now. I still believe there are more characters. they've never said "this is the final roster", there's omar's comment in that video, and PGs hints, and rumbalumbas hints.. it just all adds up. but i wonder what "launch lineup" could mean...
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 45 of 57 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 6, 2012
It means they're trying to trick us all..

then reveal something big and for all the people who dont believe that theres more im making a personal note right now that there will be 20+ and paul gale is not a liar.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 46 of 57 (132 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1732 posts

Oct 6, 2012

... If this is true.. There are no words to describe how disappointed I am..

Message 47 of 57 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Oct 6, 2012
20 characters is plenty when each character is unique and fun
Message 48 of 57 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Oct 6, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
I'll say this now. I still believe there are more characters. they've never said "this is the final roster", there's omar's comment in that video, and PGs hints, and rumbalumbas hints.. it just all adds up. but i wonder what "launch lineup" could mean...

I have been thinking the same thing actually. They always use the word "launch" lineup, instead of final or something like that. Also what about that not yet announced FF character that was hinted at gamescom. These things just don't seem to make sense, unless they already decided the DLC characters by then.

Message 49 of 57 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I think it's all just a big surprise to be honest.
"launch roster" always bothered me.. why not just call it a "roster"?
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 50 of 57 (87 Views)
0 Likes