Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: 1v1 me right now dont be scared

Dec 31, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Its funny when i look at the responses on here it makes me wonder... how come none of these people play me?? 

I can't speak for anyone else, but I only 1v1 with people who play this game for the sake of fun and not to be a MLGl33th4x0r

—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Message 41 of 187 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Aylas_Hero wrote:
That's fine, I am sad that I couldn't watch you play in the leagues, and I really mean that. I know you have some skill, but part of being a truly great player is having an attitude that is just as stellar.

Good luck with your life in PSASBR, hopefully you turn things around.

once more I dont care about what people think of my way of acting it means nothing to me.  Good luck with your league even tho i feel only 30% will prob play but hey goodluck... I hit the local tournies up and the bi weekly over at allstaarena.com The level of play with those guys is so much higher than here this is why im sick of this place and dont care about how i come off.  All people do on this forum is complain complain complain COMPLAIN  Anyone that has tech rarely shares it no post are about improving just nerfing and outside of the people I already am cool with here everyone sucks.  Like its crazy... In no way do i think im the best at this game but the level of skill here is really bad and the b ichting makes it so much worse ughhh.... anyways like i said its better im not in ur league because i prob wouldnt be playing in it much anyway I have ran through this forum beat over 100 plus people and out of that 100 I found 13 players I respect and like and still play I can care less about this a holes I see posting on this thread. 

MAIN POINT -  You dont like me thats cool, but you cant take away my skill, Liking me has nothing to do with playing agianst me so if your no about doing so then your wasting your time posting how much of a tool I am.  So on that note everyone SMD

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 42 of 187 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Im cool with you bro dont take this post personal this is for a certain "crowd" of people

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 43 of 187 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

And their main point is that there's a way to be a confident, strong player without posting (poorly) to antagonize others. I have no opinion of you because I honestly dont know you, I just don't get the trolling.

Message 44 of 187 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Are you gonna play anyone who auctially said they would play you like myself or just continue going on about how much you don't care what people think off you?
Message 45 of 187 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Dec 31, 2012
^ that's not possible. You don't have one. "SMD"? don't beg for what you don't have.
Message 46 of 187 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Red_Ring_Ryko wrote:

I'm a mod at allstararena and we wouldn't let this type of discussion fly for even a second. There's a difference between confidence and blatant arrogance in the name of chest beating. Don't throw our name into your bad posts as a way to make yourself seem bigger.

**bleep** are you talking about?  If thats what u think im doing throwing asa's name around to make myself seem bigger then all I can do is laugh at this lol that is far from what im doing I wouldnt go jumping into things that dont concern you

Message 47 of 187 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Froggnen wrote:
^ that's not possible. You don't have one. "SMD"? don't beg for what you don't have.

lol you must be like 17 or something like that

Message 48 of 187 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Aylas_Hero wrote:
That's fine, I am sad that I couldn't watch you play in the leagues, and I really mean that. I know you have some skill, but part of being a truly great player is having an attitude that is just as stellar.

Good luck with your life in PSASBR, hopefully you turn things around.

once more I dont care about what people think of my way of acting it means nothing to me.  Good luck with your league even tho i feel only 30% will prob play but hey goodluck... I hit the local tournies up and the bi weekly over at allstaarena.com The level of play with those guys is so much higher than here this is why im sick of this place and dont care about how i come off.  All people do on this forum is complain complain complain COMPLAIN  Anyone that has tech rarely shares it no post are about improving just nerfing and outside of the people I already am cool with here everyone sucks.  Like its crazy... In no way do i think im the best at this game but the level of skill here is really bad and the b ichting makes it so much worse ughhh.... anyways like i said its better im not in ur league because i prob wouldnt be playing in it much anyway I have ran through this forum beat over 100 plus people and out of that 100 I found 13 players I respect and like and still play I can care less about this a holes I see posting on this thread. 

MAIN POINT -  You dont like me thats cool, but you cant take away my skill, Liking me has nothing to do with playing agianst me so if your no about doing so then your wasting your time posting how much of a tool I am.  So on that note everyone SMD

Please get off your high horse, nobody gives a rat's as.s about how good you are.

Message 49 of 187 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Red_Ring_Ryko wrote:

I'm a mod at allstararena and we wouldn't let this type of discussion fly for even a second. There's a difference between confidence and blatant arrogance in the name of chest beating. Don't throw our name into your bad posts as a way to make yourself seem bigger.

**bleep** are you talking about?  If thats what u think im doing throwing asa's name around to make myself seem bigger then all I can do is laugh at this lol that is far from what im doing I wouldnt go jumping into things that dont concern you

You made a public post at everyone, exactly how am I talking about something that doesn't concern me? Was this supposed to be at someone directly? You attempted to talk down this forum by using ASA as a comparison. While we do host a high level of player, we don't talk the way you do.

Message 50 of 187 (244 Views)
0 Likes