Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: 1v1 me right now dont be scared

Jan 1, 2013
Asis if you don't mind me asking do you delete people after just because you feel your to good for them or because you have max friends and need to clear space for new people? If its for space that's cool, but if its just because you think your too good for them then that's just kinda wow really lol.
Message 91 of 187 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Froggnen wrote:
Great job ASSis. You just won the IDGAF award.

U know bro I think your one of the main group of people that runs thier mouth yet wont face me lol I find that funny how about we play a couple of matches so i can see how good you are?  Oh wait you wont do that nevermind your not about that your about running your mouth on these forums to make yourself feel better... Even though when I look at your post you dont talk about anything other than complaining about the game.  I love people like you your my fav people to **bleep** off

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 92 of 187 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 1, 2013
To your last post you used run n gun more than once, and I don't really care that you were toying with me on top of the lag, and the fact that I myself was not talking it seriously since I know I'm about average and have not poured a huge amount of time into 1v1 with this game (no offense to any one who does) due to work, getting ready for school to start again soon, and in the process of transferring to my next school for September, and being out with friends.
Message 93 of 187 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 1, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Asis if you don't mind me asking do you delete people after just because you feel your to good for them or because you have max friends and need to clear space for new people? If its for space that's cool, but if its just because you think your too good for them then that's just kinda wow really lol.

Max friends plus I dont detele anyone until I play them and depending on how good they are or rather if there is anything I can learn I keep them on for pratice.  For example SonicFox5000 is the best sac boy on my list so i keep him on there so I can pratice that match up with all my characters.  Another example would be Chanceknowsbest hes the best spike i have on my list.  Plus I sometimes train other people with certain match up to help them improve.  So it really depends on the player if i keep them or not but seriously people add me everyday... Alot come from these kinds of posts which is cool because that what I made this for to make certain people mad and to get matches... Because people see this and want to beat me really bad haha so it leads to me meeting skilled people.  But most of the time people read these threads and dont comment play me lose and then go away.  Then other people play me win a few matches biut lose most and come here and lie about beating me like Grinder so its a throw up as to what im going to get but it makes the time go by.  Plus I asked you if you wanted me to train you but you declined so i got rid of you... Nothing personal im kinda glad your the only person that openly stepped up because as of right now no one has beaten me that has been talking smack on this thread..

And for everyone else I play 1st to 10s and I almost never play the same character twice and 80% of the time I dont pick my main.  But if your one of those people that can beat all my play around characters the I will get serious and you know the rest!

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 94 of 187 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 1, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
To your last post you used run n gun more than once, and I don't really care that you were toying with me on top of the lag, and the fact that I myself was not talking it seriously since I know I'm about average and have not poured a huge amount of time into 1v1 with this game (no offense to any one who does) due to work, getting ready for school to start again soon, and in the process of transferring to my next school for September, and being out with friends.

Seems like your saying I dont have a life or something like that...  I am not a kid I have a job, a wife, a child, I am a full time producer (AsisGalvin on youtube) and on top of that I enjoy the great out doors and have many hobbies.  I just tend to become very good at whatever i do.  Relax bro no need to explain what you already explained

Message 95 of 187 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Okay.

Message 96 of 187 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 1, 2013
I never declined you training I said if I train with you which I happily will to improve I have zero interest in learning tactics I believe to be glitches that were not supposed to be in the game such as the Ratchet grab, and Drakes run n gun.
Message 97 of 187 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Have you.... played.... Dabuzz??
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 98 of 187 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 1, 2013
I was not trying to insult you and say you don't have a life I apologize if you took it that way, just that you and some others I have faced have clearly put much more time into this game then myself as all so it's only natural your better than me.
Message 99 of 187 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Also I myself usually tend to become at most things I do if I chose to, but as I said 1v1 in this game is not the main thing for me I prefer 2v2 with my friends and just FFA in general as I feel this game is good for 1v1, but of course was made to be a brawler.
Message 100 of 187 (167 Views)
0 Likes