Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: 1v1 me right now dont be scared

Jan 7, 2013

fasdfadsf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 61 of 96 (106 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Oh yes I did, in the first match I was trying for a bit.  Then I realised that he's bad and didn't care about beating him.  I don't know if it was recorded but I was playing Sir Dan and was up by 2 when I realised how bad he was.

I want you to read that one more time.... Now tell me what would you say if someone said something like that to you.... Your pretty much saying that you can beat him whenever you want you just saw how bad he was and gave up???  Your are by far one of the worse lairs on this site.  Wow Noc wow

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 62 of 96 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Cat Happy?

Message 63 of 96 (92 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 7, 2013

I don't need to lie to make a point to you.

Message 64 of 96 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

aww look at nooby strife wanting to join in on the fun... did you know that you are my number one fan no one posts on my threads as much as you bro... Im not gay you should stop

I never accused you of being gay, but based on this video of yours, you're definitely something...

o______________________________________________________o

Brony 4 life!  Yo Ari do you see how hard they try??  DO you see it???  I know you see it

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 65 of 96 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

You shouldn't be too close to him with pointy objects, anyway. Everyone knows Asis is a balloon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 66 of 96 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

You shouldn't be too close to him with pointy objects, anyway. Everyone knows Asis is a balloon.

They said he's so weak that I had to leave my plastic fork at home.

Message 67 of 96 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Your lying when you say you can beat him... YOU CANT AND YOU NEVER DID.  I bet if you played 20 games fighting him you wouldnt win.  Give credit when its due and stop acting like he hasnt put in more work, more pratice, and more time into this game... He is simply better than you are it happens bro.  But dont come in this thread lying when we have video proof of you getting your butt whooped but i tell you what I give you RESPECT for at least fighting him.  Half of these guys on your side wont even fight so yeah good job.  But stop lying you look so dumb and full of it and just think how many people are going to see those videos of you giving up and losing just to see these posts and be like "That kid is full of it"

I almost feel bad for you but im enjoying getting at you to much to stop

Message 68 of 96 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

They said he's so weak that I had to leave my plastic fork at home.

"Oh no, not the spork!" - Dr. Zoidberg

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 69 of 96 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Strife you are by far the worse troll... I mean you could atleast try to make some good points or maybe have something vital to say or even beat me a few matches but you do none of that.  Why are you even posting for?  Do you realize how popular your making me on this site?  Everytime you post it bumps my thread.  Im pretty much using you for the lolz.  And you fall into the trap everytime on ever post your so dumb and dont even see how im controlling you!!! 

Message 70 of 96 (71 Views)
0 Likes