Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: 1v1 me right now dont be scared

Jan 7, 2013

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Well,I fought him and he constantly spammed Oni Toro's air down triangle and then up square and now he'll probably say that it's a legit tactic Smiley Very Happy But yeah,that was pretty much the only thing he did,he also did O,up triangle,O,up triangle,O,etc to get away from me Smiley Indifferent But overall,he's a good player but he still shouldn't be smacktalking like this.

A world where Asis doesn't "smacktalk"? We should all be so lucky...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 41 of 96 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 7, 2013

aww look at nooby strife wanting to join in on the fun... did you know that you are my number one fan no one posts on my threads as much as you bro... Im not gay you should stop

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 42 of 96 (101 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 7, 2013

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Well,I fought him and he constantly spammed Oni Toro's air down triangle and then up square and now he'll probably say that it's a legit tactic Smiley Very Happy But yeah,that was pretty much the only thing he did,he also did O,up triangle,O,up triangle,O,etc to get away from me Smiley Indifferent But overall,he's a good player but he still shouldn't be smacktalking like this.

bro lets be serious here... you fought me with a level 999 parappa against my level 88 toro....  I wasn t even taking you serious everyone that fought me here knows my toro isnt nothing great... Yet you lost.  And then left after one match if you would have stayed I would have destroyed you with almost every character in the roster.  Dont talk about me smack talking when you fought me once and lost you didnt even fight my best characters... Beat me before you tell me i shouldnt be talking because your main sucks and you lack any kind of real skill with parappa you need some lessons from snake_nox on how to use him.  Plus read these posts I play 1st to 10s with people not one match so please go somewhere with that trash bro i say what i want and do what i want and beat who ever.

Umad?

no but i could ask you the same thing... Ive played your type before nothing new just anothe scrub trying to prove a point and failing... its ok tho you wont be the last

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 43 of 96 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

bro lets be serious here... you fought me with a level 999 parappa against my level 88 toro....  I wasn t even taking you serious everyone that fought me here knows my toro isnt nothing great... Yet you lost.  And then left after one match if you would have stayed I would have destroyed you with almost every character in the roster.  Dont talk about me smack talking when you fought me once and lost you didnt even fight my best characters... Beat me before you tell me i shouldnt be talking because your main sucks and you lack any kind of real skill with parappa you need some lessons from snake_nox on how to use him.  Plus read these posts I play 1st to 10s with people not one match so please go somewhere with that trash bro i say what i want and do what i want and beat who ever.

Umad?

no but i could ask you the same thing... Ive played your type before nothing new just anothe scrub trying to prove a point and failing... its ok tho you wont be the last

Wat's a scrub?

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 44 of 96 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

Btw NO ONE IS WINNING... All these trolls in this thread and not one of you can get a win.... let alone even stand a chance.... Thats the point of this thread to 1v1 me not talk about how i act or what I do... Face me!  You guys are looking so salty right now so far no one has proven me wrong about this forum.... Wheres the skill I want to play someone that can beat every one of my characters and teach me something new... Because the great thing about losing for me is learning.  A lost is nothing but a way to improve for the next fight....  SO step up and face me and im talking to you Strife you lame

Message 45 of 96 (93 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 7, 2013

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Umad?

Wat's a scrub?

lol this guy ^^

Message 46 of 96 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Btw NO ONE IS WINNING... All these trolls in this thread and not one of you can get a win.... let alone even stand a chance.... Thats the point of this thread to 1v1 me not talk about how i act or what I do... Face me!  You guys are looking so salty right now so far no one has proven me wrong about this forum.... Wheres the skill I want to play someone that can beat every one of my characters and teach me something new... Because the great thing about losing for me is learning.  A lost is nothing but a way to improve for the next fight....  SO step up and face me and im talking to you Strife you lame

How are we salty? We aren't food!

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 47 of 96 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

aww look at nooby strife wanting to join in on the fun... did you know that you are my number one fan no one posts on my threads as much as you bro... Im not gay you should stop

I never accused you of being gay, but based on this video of yours, you're definitely something...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 48 of 96 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Asis, you have  quite the nerve to call anyone a noob.  Knowing that you play like chof your "techinque" as you like to call it is "spamming."

Message 49 of 96 (72 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Asis, you have  quite the nerve to call anyone a noob.  Knowing that you play like chof your "techinque" as you like to call it is "spamming."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA  Dont even do it to yourself Noc lol Mr. Rage Quitter

Message 50 of 96 (65 Views)
0 Likes