Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Re: 1v1 me right now dont be scared

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

I think if I got a recording device I can show you guys how to do it, at least when I succeed in doing it, it is very furstrating to pull off and a lot harder than it looks. I have a very easy 150 combo with him, but that is sitiuational as well.

Message 31 of 96 (155 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Monster I tell you! Smiley Tongue Awesome checking on my vita now.
Message 32 of 96 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 25, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
Monster I tell you! Smiley Tongue Awesome checking on my vita now.

Lol are you talking about me?

Message 33 of 96 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Lol yes. I've beaten all other sackboy players except you Smiley Tongue.
Message 34 of 96 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Just a big thank you to all the players i played today and those that commented on this post we will have alot of fun matches and what not in the future!!!

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 35 of 96 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Asis is really good, he beat me almost every match. Il get better in this 1vs1 so anybody wanna add me can. i need more practice in 1vs1's.

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 36 of 96 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 26, 2012

yeah bro it was fun!!

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 37 of 96 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7448 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

Well,I fought him and he constantly spammed Oni Toro's air down triangle and then up square and now he'll probably say that it's a legit tactic Smiley Very Happy But yeah,that was pretty much the only thing he did,he also did O,up triangle,O,up triangle,O,etc to get away from me Smiley Indifferent But overall,he's a good player but he still shouldn't be smacktalking like this.

Signature.png

Message 38 of 96 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 7, 2013

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Well,I fought him and he constantly spammed Oni Toro's air down triangle and then up square and now he'll probably say that it's a legit tactic Smiley Very Happy But yeah,that was pretty much the only thing he did,he also did O,up triangle,O,up triangle,O,etc to get away from me Smiley Indifferent But overall,he's a good player but he still shouldn't be smacktalking like this.

bro lets be serious here... you fought me with a level 999 parappa against my level 88 toro....  I wasn t even taking you serious everyone that fought me here knows my toro isnt nothing great... Yet you lost.  And then left after one match if you would have stayed I would have destroyed you with almost every character in the roster.  Dont talk about me smack talking when you fought me once and lost you didnt even fight my best characters... Beat me before you tell me i shouldnt be talking because your main sucks and you lack any kind of real skill with parappa you need some lessons from snake_nox on how to use him.  Plus read these posts I play 1st to 10s with people not one match so please go somewhere with that trash bro i say what i want and do what i want and beat who ever.

Message 39 of 96 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7448 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

bro lets be serious here... you fought me with a level 999 parappa against my level 88 toro....  I wasn t even taking you serious everyone that fought me here knows my toro isnt nothing great... Yet you lost.  And then left after one match if you would have stayed I would have destroyed you with almost every character in the roster.  Dont talk about me smack talking when you fought me once and lost you didnt even fight my best characters... Beat me before you tell me i shouldnt be talking because your main sucks and you lack any kind of real skill with parappa you need some lessons from snake_nox on how to use him.  Plus read these posts I play 1st to 10s with people not one match so please go somewhere with that trash bro i say what i want and do what i want and beat who ever.

Umad?

Signature.png

Message 40 of 96 (82 Views)
0 Likes