Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Re: 18th September Beta

Sep 18, 2012
OH! Here's a good quote:

@TwistedAvenger said:
"@SuperBotEnt, if you have the private beta in USA is it gonna be updated so you can play it if you have it?"

@SuperBotEnt replied:
"@TwistedAvenger If you've already played in one phase of beta, you'll continue to have access throughout the beta process."

This looks like a green light to me.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (281 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
OH! Here's a good quote:

@TwistedAvenger said:
"@SuperBotEnt, if you have the private beta in USA is it gonna be updated so you can play it if you have it?"

@SuperBotEnt replied:
"@TwistedAvenger If you've already played in one phase of beta, you'll continue to have access throughout the beta process."

nice..

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Youngdoz213 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
OH! Here's a good quote:

@TwistedAvenger said:

@SuperBotEnt replied:

That should help.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Sep 18, 2012

i just want to know if anyone has received a  code for the Europe beta and whether that beta is also for Australia

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Youngdoz213 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
OH! Here's a good quote:

@TwistedAvenger said:

@SuperBotEnt replied:

That should help.

I could of sworn they said something like:  If you played phase one in YOUR COUNTRY'S beta you would be in the next phase for YOUR COUNTRY.  At least thats what I heard.  Hopefully we do get beta that would be sweet.  Just gonna have to play the waiting game till then.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 18, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Youngdoz213 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
OH! Here's a good quote:

@TwistedAvenger said:

@SuperBotEnt replied:

That should help.

I could of sworn they said something like:  If you played phase one in YOUR COUNTRY'S beta you would be in the next phase for YOUR COUNTRY.  At least thats what I heard.  Hopefully we do get beta that would be sweet.  Just gonna have to play the waiting game till then.

Yeah, I copied this 100%, word-for-word from their twitter though, so it must be true! 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

awesomeness5821 wrote:

i just want to know if anyone has received a  code for the Europe beta and whether that beta is also for Australia

I'm pretty sure people from AU will receive a beta code. If you go here, it says "Countries: AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ."

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 18, 2012

@SuperBotEnt Please give us a straight answer! If we have the old Private Beta, can we play in the new EU one?

@nightrunner_ If you live in the EU, yes. If you live in NA, no.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (201 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 18, 2012

and for even more clairification
From the Superbot facebook page.
"To clarify: Betas are run separately for different regions. "If you're in, you're in" applies to all beta phases in your home region. There was a beta scheduled to begin 11 September for the EU region but it has been delayed by one week.

The North American beta will continue (and expand) as well but we don't have a firm date on that yet. If you're already in the beta, you'll still be in during the next phase."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 18, 2012

it's been week now and still no word.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (138 Views)
0 Likes