Splicer
45 posts

Re: Thoughts on new characters that should be added in (these guys are all true All-Stars)

Dec 22, 2012

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

^^^ lol not as perfect as Kevin Butler and Marcus (also idk if that would be a good character (alice), that is more of a movie/book/story than a playstation character, wouldnt adding her sort of be like adding stitch from the playstation lilo and stitch videogame?)

also ive got to admit that the king of all cosmos, or any character from katamari would be incredibly awesome, and i was going to put him or prince on this list, but i couldnt think of any moves he would have

Have you actually played the game or even seen gameplay of it? The game is so different from the real Alice in Wonderland story that you can't really look at it from a story book perspective. 

Photobucket
Message 11 of 50 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Thoughts on new characters that should be added in (these guys are all true All-Stars)

Dec 22, 2012
Honestly, ive never even heard of the Alice game before right now it seems pretty cool and all, but i feel like disney or something has the rights to it already :/
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 12 of 50 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 22, 2012

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

also ive got to admit that the king of all cosmos, or any character from katamari would be incredibly awesome, and i was going to put him or prince on this list, but i couldnt think of any moves he would have

i believe this will help!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/The-King-of-All-Cosmos-CUSTOM-MO...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 50 (261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Soul Reaver is dead, Oddworld severed ties with playstation.
Message 14 of 50 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

Raziel is an undead arch angel, he never dies (also Radec died and at the end of Infamous 2 Good-Cole dies) and as for Abe, yes they may have severed ties, but Abe's Oddessy is a classic, they can still atleast try to get him into the game

Also this_Is_Marko, I added The king to the list (and another guy too), your examples for his moves and stuff are really awesome Smiley Very Happy

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 15 of 50 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: MORE THAN DESERVING NEW CHARACTER IDEAS (I added 2 to the list)

Dec 22, 2012

The fact that you included Patapon Uberhero in the list.

... I'm not the only one. :'D

Message 16 of 50 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

Yup, ive spoken to many people, and literally everyone on this list has at least 30 people backing up why they should be in the game (thats why i made the list) (well except kevin butler and marcus PSP, but they would be insanely awesome if they were in the game Smiley Tongue) *high five*

Message 17 of 50 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Dec 22, 2012
ari and stan >.>
Message 18 of 50 (226 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Yes!  I love that you put the King in!  I'm really happy you liked the moveset.  I actually started doing a katamari retrospective in the King's moveset thread so if you want to learn a little bit about katamari games in general, check it out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 50 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 22, 2012

ABE deserve to be the new DLC...

Message 20 of 50 (224 Views)