Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: 10 MORE THAN DESERVING NEW CHARACTER IDEAS (I added 3 to the list)

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

as a heads up though, locoroco 2 is way better than the first one, you should definitly play it if you get a chance too (honestly i recommend every one of the games that these characters are from (except for spyro and crash bandicoot, i cant stand those 2 games (im really aweful at both of them) but they are all-stars, so i had to add them to the list (and if you play patapon, i recommend the first/second Patapon (the third one isn't as epic))))

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 31 of 50 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Re: Thoughts on new characters that should be added in (these guys are all true All-Stars)

Dec 23, 2012

I don't even know who Ari and Stan are. It wasn't released in Europe so I don't classify them as an All-Star. I'm not saying everyone on the roster is, but your argument that "no matter what anyone says" is false.

Message 32 of 50 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Thoughts on new characters that should be added in (these guys are all true All-Stars)

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

lol seriously dude?!??!?! you are missing out on life, you need to play every one of these games (I'm serious give them all a try, they are all legit), and nope the argument isn't false, they are all all-stars in my heart and thousands (maybe even millions) of others, and how it says "no matter what anyone says", that basically negates your argument :smileytongue: (I'm going to have to say that these guys helped build Playstation, most of them have had many games (like 3+ each), and each one of their sales are off the charts(crazy high numbers))

seriously play them, they are all amazing. (ask anyone who has played any of them before they are all much more than deserving to be in the game, me along with many others were shocked/suprized that none of them started in the game (I actually find it extremely idiotic that they would add a loco roco level and not add the character (same goes for patapon (but there is an item from that game too))))

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 33 of 50 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Dec 23, 2012

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

lol seriously dude?!??!?! you are missing out on life, you need to play every one of these games (I'm serious give them all a try, they are all legit), and nope the argument isn't false, they are all all-stars in my heart and thousands (maybe even millions) of others, and how it says "no matter what anyone says", that basically negates your argument :smileytongue: (I'm going to have to say that these guys helped build Playstation, most of them have had many games (like 3+ each), and each obe of their sales are off the charts(crazy high numbers))

How am I missing out on life by not playing a game that wasn't released here?

Message 34 of 50 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

lol i edited my message above a little, and just play any one of them, you will know how. (locoroco 2 wasn't released here when i bought it, i had to buy it from japan (WORTH IT!) (so thats not an excuse), and i doubt that the games weren't released by you, ive met people who live in Europe, and they knew all of the characters on this list were (except for Kevin Butler and Marcus PSP, but that is like a US only thing))

also it doesn't matter if you dont know who some of the characters on this list are, there are no where near enough characters in this game, there is still a ton of room for new people, and since all of the people from this list all come from crazy-good selling games they are all deserving to be in this game

Message 35 of 50 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: 10 MORE THAN DESERVING NEW CHARACTER IDEAS (I added 3 to the list)

Dec 23, 2012
Yo, I love Patapon. 3 is the only one I didn't get. I never beat them, but **bleep** were they fun.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 36 of 50 (147 Views)
Wastelander
788 posts

Some of that characters, are less than desserving....but...

Dec 23, 2012

Some of that characters, are less than desserving....but well..its your list anyway :smileytongue:

Message 37 of 50 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Re: Some of that characters, are less than desserving....but...

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

Yeah, kind of weak reasoning on a few of these. And I don't think EVERY franchise needs a combatant in the game, especially if it just wouldn't fit. There's a reason we don't have a Gran Turismo car in the game.

Message 38 of 50 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

These characters are all AMAZING!!!

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

lol every one of these characters would fit in perfectly though, they would all have a completely different moveset, all of the other new character ideas ive seen have been completely awful, they all have the same exact moves (sword or gun), all of their animation styles are completely similar, and it would be really good to mix up the type of games they are from too (none of these games are really anything like eachother, or any other games, most of them were the first to do what they do (like how you play them, the story, and etc))

Message 39 of 50 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Re: Some of that characters, are less than desserving....but...

Dec 23, 2012

ari+stan and king of all cosmos for rivalry!

Message 40 of 50 (120 Views)