Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: MORE THAN DESERVING NEW CHARACTER IDEAS (I added 2 to the list)

Dec 22, 2012
Just to clarify, LocoRoco's "blob" is named Kulche.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 50 (166 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

Ari_ownx lol omfg, YES! i knew i was missing someone and i couldn't remember who, Okage came with my ps2 and that game was really awesome, im adding them.

also MiloTenaciout, ikr all of these people do, especially more than the people that are already in the DLC, i dont know who either of those people are, well i played a demo of warhawk or w/e the game is, and honestly it sucked, that guy is definitly not a Playstation all-star... im starting to get disapointed in Playstation for not adding these people

also i know that that is his name, but how i explained it, the different colors would be different species of loco roco, so that being the name wouldn't really work, the name would probably just say "Loco Roco" or something

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 50 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Dec 22, 2012
wow, ari+stan and king can make a great rivalry !
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 50 (150 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: 10 MORE THAN DESERVING NEW CHARACTER IDEAS (I added 3 to the list)

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

Ari and Stan vs the King = Comedic gold, YES to that rivalry.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 50 (145 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Well, in the sense that a female sackboy is called Sackgirl, it still applies to LocoRoco and Kulche. But I understand what you're saying.
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 50 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

Re: Thoughts on new characters that should be added in (these guys are all true All-Stars)

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

Raziel is an undead arch angel, he never dies. Other characters are dead (see spoiler tag) and as for Abe, yes they may have severed ties, but Abe's Oddessy is a classic, they can still atleast try to get him into the game

Also this_Is_Marko, I added The king to the list (and another guy too), your examples for his moves and stuff are really awesome :smileyvery-happy:

Spoiler
(also Radec died and at the end of Infamous 2 Good-Cole dies)

Please use a spoiler tag.:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 50 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Thoughts on new characters that should be added in (these guys are all true All-Stars)

Dec 23, 2012
lol my bad dude, i didnt even know there was a spoiler tag

Also Dude5059 yeah, the 4 colors of locoroco would be yellow(Kullche), blue(Tupley), red(Pekeroné), and pink(Priffy) (i feel like these colors are best because they are the 3 basic colors, and pink because it was the first female locoroco, if they add these guys as a character it would be cooler if they added all seven colors though(yellow, pink, blue, red, green, black, and purple))
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 50 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Right. Isn't Kulche essentially considered the main character? I feel like if he were included, they'd call it that. Kulche was in Tokyo Jungle as a plush calle Kulche Plush along with other PSP characters.
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 50 (119 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 23, 2012
its kind of different than Sackgirl though (because its the different colors that would be different species, not different costumes (how i explained different costumes are just different accessories)), but if they would call the character Kulche for no matter what color, i feel like it would be wrong (like calling flamingos, seagulls, penguins, and ostriches all flamingos), but calling them LocoRoco would be right, like in LocoRoco 2 when you change the color of the guy you want to play as the option is under "LocoRoco"

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 50 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Well, maybe. Dunno, haven't played it. Just going off of what little I know.
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 50 (106 Views)
0 Likes