Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

SiftRock wrote:
Everyone saying the topic is dumb as hell is 100% right, hate to tell you. Some dude who hasn't played everyone is going around saying THESE ARE THE BEST. It can be your opinion, but it just comes off as blind praise, especially when there's nothing really to be discussed. You think Fox (or whatever) is a good player, great. Tell him, but making a topic saying HE IS THE BEST THERE IS NO ARGUMENTS is really dumb.

I have not played Asis, but I have played Chof. If Chof thinks Asis is on his level, there is literally almost no doubt in my mind that these are the 2 best 1v1 players on the forum. 

Doesn't matter, if someone wants to form some sort of community get-together in this Forum, that's fine. You want to discuss game mechanics? That's cool too. 
But a pretentious topic holding a list of "best" FORUM players? I wouldn't be surprised if the community ostrisizes this.
It's about as unnecessary as couple of kids getting in a fight over who the strongest DBZ or Transformers character is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 71 of 158 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 15, 2012
I think people are also throwing there opinions too or there attacking him idk they both look the same to me
Message 72 of 158 (108 Views)
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Twisted, go ahead and add me and I'll see if I can go a round, sprained my thumb so not sure how good I'll actually be today though, and won't be playing for too long.
Message 73 of 158 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 15, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're good at a virtual fighting game, no sorry, you're the best at a virtual video game and apparently that means something? Good for you if your the best dude, but come on man, it's a game, why do you feel you need to brag constantly?

dude, i thought you left?

did you come back?

Play For Fun!
Message 74 of 158 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Also I usually don't say this but technically I am the only person besides my partner who had won a tourney. This was early on but that has to count for something?

Anyways I hope everyone on this thread could 1v1 me so I can get better and maybe teach some other a few things. I use Sackboy, Spike, PaRappa, Sweet Tooth, Fat Princess, and Cole. Working on Nariko and Toro Smiley Happy
Message 75 of 158 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Holy crap The16thNinja your back. Even though you said you wouldn't be back!
Message 76 of 158 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 15, 2012
@SiftRock sounds good ill probably be on in like 10-15min I gotta do something quick, and anybody else looking to play feel free to add me.
Message 77 of 158 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

SiftRock wrote:
Please tell me your kidding. Me and COS post here, and we aren't even mentioned :T

Though that would be silly in its own right. Circlejerk thread and all

lol have i played you?? NO thats why your not up there... play me then you might end up on there

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 78 of 158 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Dec 15, 2012

achus93again wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're good at a virtual fighting game, no sorry, you're the best at a virtual video game and apparently that means something? Good for you if your the best dude, but come on man, it's a game, why do you feel you need to brag constantly?

dude, i thought you left?

did you come back?

Not to stay, just browsing and saw how stupid this topic was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 79 of 158 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

It's about as unnecessary as couple of kids getting in a fight over who the strongest DBZ or Transformers character is.

This honestly sounds less unnecessary than about 80% of the topics created on this forum.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 80 of 158 (74 Views)
0 Likes