Wastelander
616 posts

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012
Naming yourself to be one of the best players in the game and making a TOPIC about it is never a good idea.

Win tourneys and show us the matches if you want people to know you're good.

Even if you think this doesn't look bad...... it does.
Message 41 of 158 (127 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

lol try a little harder next time... Please... At least annoy me with somthing like that TRY HARDER Smiley Happy

Strife93 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

having a ego must mean having skill and knowing it. (No.) TO be frank  (That's probably not your name.) you could say i have a ego but i would say Im pretty good... (Good for you.) If you dont like it do something about it (I'm fine.) other than that im going to be the bad guy (Oh, no!) to people that like to misunderstand where im coming from with these post (Look below.) so yeah thats it

People might understand you better if you throw some commas in there. Smiley Wink

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 42 of 158 (122 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 15, 2012

shadow9531 wrote:
Naming yourself to be one of the best players in the game and making a TOPIC about it is never a good idea.

I agree, we might have to pull out the P-word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 43 of 158 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Good thread Asis but you know there will always be haters around.... We should have a rule---No trash talking until you have played that person in a 1 vs 1 --- Nocturnal is a pretty good example. He can say whatever he wants towards me cuz he played me and i dont have any grudge against him so Noc if u want to play again sometime just invite, i havent erased u from my friend list. To the rest of the people here let's just PLAY .
Message 44 of 158 (112 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

lol try a little harder next time... Please... At least annoy me with somthing like that TRY HARDER Smiley Happy

Strife93 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

having a ego must mean having skill and knowing it. (No.) TO be frank  (That's probably not your name.) you could say i have a ego but i would say Im pretty good... (Good for you.) If you dont like it do something about it (I'm fine.) other than that im going to be the bad guy (Oh, no!) to people that like to misunderstand where im coming from with these post (Look below.) so yeah thats it

People might understand you better if you throw some commas in there. Smiley Wink

"At least annoy me with somthing like that TRY HARDER"
Not a complete sentence, and no, I wasn't trying to inflame you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 45 of 158 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I dont care about what anyone thinks about what I say on here... its a forum I say what I want if it makes someone upset then they have to things they can do... One beat me, or two save thier thoughts about me for someone who cares... I'm me and im not here trying to be mr Nice Guy.  I love the cool people i have met and I have alot of people I respect.  For those that think im some kind of ego boosted dude thats fine with me I dont care... I can be the bad guy or rather the heel... Im going to keep winning and keep playing and keep learning from those who are better than me.  Can you understand where im coming from?

shadow9531 wrote:

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 46 of 158 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

"At least annoy me with somthing like that TRY HARDER"
Not a complete sentence, and no, I wasn't trying to inflame you.

Haha <---- I ment that

Message 47 of 158 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 15, 2012

You realize that it makes more sense chronologically to put the quote before your reply? That's why EVERYONE does it.

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 48 of 158 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Dec 15, 2012

DannyX13 wrote:
Lol I like you snake_nox is a really good player but his not showing off how good he is same with cos his really good too but no ego showing.

Thank  (◡‿◡✿)

Message 49 of 158 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Chof_23 wrote:
Good thread Asis but you know there will always be haters around.... We should have a rule---No trash talking until you have played that person in a 1 vs 1 --- Nocturnal is a pretty good example. He can say whatever he wants towards me cuz he played me and i dont have any grudge against him so Noc if u want to play again sometime just invite, i havent erased u from my friend list. To the rest of the people here let's just PLAY .

Agreed but its not ever going to be that easy... I seem to have people that follow me on every post lol I love these guys and you know whats funny the haterz are the people that havent played me??? who knew lol... But yeah Chof im having fun bro seriously these dudes mean nothing to me (these haterz)  Most of them are like 13 years old anyway

Message 50 of 158 (78 Views)
0 Likes