0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

LMRe: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

Tempted to play and see how I fare....

I wouldn't, if he's anything like Chof then he's a spamming n00b.

LMAO DAT SALT it just keeps the L's Fresh haha hey Noc you always talk a good game but you know I'll destroy you with like 8 different characters lol there is video of you playing bro and to say the least... You kinda suck for someone who claims that other people are spamming noobs and what not... Dont talk about my skills when you havent played me and matter of fact u avoided playing me... I added you but you ignored.... lol Your a funny dude keep posting tho everything you say is just funny I never saw someone take a L so hard LMAO

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 32 of 158 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: LMRe: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

LMAO DAT SALT it just keeps the L's Fresh haha hey Noc you always talk a good game but you know I'll destroy you with like 8 different characters lol there is video of you playing bro and to say the least... You kinda suck for someone who claims that other people are spamming noobs and what not... Dont talk about my skills when you havent played me and matter of fact u avoided playing me... I added you but you ignored.... lol Your a funny dude keep posting tho everything you say is just funny I never saw someone take a L so hard LMAO

I didn't get your request, also if it's now I'm not online on my PS3 right now.  Anyway, I've already knocked around most of the people not in the 9's.

Message 33 of 158 (123 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

DannyX13 wrote:
I never said who was the one with the ego friend :3

Then dont come in this thread with random "quotes about egos being stroked"  We dont need that in  here and to be honest im going to be a A hole to anyone that comes in here talking trash saying things that dont need to be said.  If you want to play then say so if you have something to say about the players listed say so... If your going to waste you time throwing out things like you did then go somewhere with that.  Thanks

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 34 of 158 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

I didn't get your request, also if it's now I'm not online on my PS3 right now.  Anyway, I've already knocked around most of the people not in the 9's.

See thats the kind of posts I like to see!!!  Im going to add you soon maybe tonight or you can add me either way we need to play...  And this isnt even on no beef stuff I just love playing new people with skills because thats how i get better myself... im kudo-ing that btw

Message 35 of 158 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Ya'll need to be quiet until you're winning tourneys.
Message 36 of 158 (107 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Lol I like you snake_nox is a really good player but his not showing off how good he is same with cos his really good too but no ego showing.
Message 37 of 158 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

See thats the kind of posts I like to see!!!  Im going to add you soon maybe tonight or you can add me either way we need to play...  And this isnt even on no beef stuff I just love playing new people with skills because thats how i get better myself... im kudo-ing that btw

Kay

Message 38 of 158 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

having a ego must mean having skill and knowing it. (No.) TO be frank  (That's probably not your name.) you could say i have a ego but i would say Im pretty good... (Good for you.) If you dont like it do something about it (I'm fine.) other than that im going to be the bad guy (Oh, no!) to people that like to misunderstand where im coming from with these post (Look below.) so yeah thats it

People might understand you better if you throw some commas in there. Smiley Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 39 of 158 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

shadow9531 wrote:
Ya'll need to be quiet until you're winning tourneys.

Im in grand finals of the 1st tourment I entered...  SO how many have you won?

Message 40 of 158 (90 Views)
0 Likes