Wastelander
768 posts

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
Also I usually don't say this but technically I am the only person besides my partner who had won a tourney. This was early on but that has to count for something?

Anyways I hope everyone on this thread could 1v1 me so I can get better and maybe teach some other a few things. I use Sackboy, Spike, PaRappa, Sweet Tooth, Fat Princess, and Cole. Working on Nariko and Toro Smiley Happy

Ginta you should be on that lost but we never play lol

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 91 of 158 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

achus93again wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're good at a virtual fighting game, no sorry, you're the best at a virtual video game and apparently that means something? Good for you if your the best dude, but come on man, it's a game, why do you feel you need to brag constantly?

dude, i thought you left?

did you come back?

Not to stay, just browsing and saw how stupid this topic was.

lol you should play me 1v1 so I can show you where your at in this game... let me humble you real quick

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 92 of 158 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Some one PLEASE tell me why this guy is so hated? What did he do wrong? He stated his opinion placed it on the title and gave out what he thinks. givin the fact he's faced most people on the forum apparently. I'm not being a dbag  I just want to know why do you hate this man so much? please answer.

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 93 of 158 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 15, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

achus93again wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

achus93again wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're good at a virtual fighting game, no sorry, you're the best at a virtual video game and apparently that means something? Good for you if your the best dude, but come on man, it's a game, why do you feel you need to brag constantly?

dude, i thought you left?

did you come back?

Not to stay, just browsing and saw how stupid this topic was.

so just leaving a mark?

That or boredom.

well you know a lot of us members are glad to see you again,

probably not in the majority, but a lot nontheless....(probably)

Play For Fun!
Message 94 of 158 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

This Thread is amazing!!! Thank you friends and frauds!!!  100-1 HOLD DAT

Message 95 of 158 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
F.Y.I I won't add you, you're gonna have to add me.

jeez I wish the maturity tech was easy to use around here. The respect just gets lower and lower for this dude.

As opposed to someone who starts a topic proclaiming the "Best" players on the forum?

you play no one yet talk the most lol I know your trash in this game...  keep posting btw

I play with people on the forum, I play with friends locally, and I play with random people online.

I'm not going to play with you, if those are your hopes. Not because of fear, pride, or that your IQ is obviously equivalent to your shoe size, but because I don't like people like you. Google the word "pretentious" when you get a chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 96 of 158 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

This Thread is amazing!!! Thank you friends and frauds!!!  100-1 HOLD DAT

My sig says it all Smiley Happy

Message 97 of 158 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Missed the initial response but twisted, just add me whenever. Feeling sick so sooner the better :v
Message 98 of 158 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Dec 15, 2012
>.>
Message 99 of 158 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I bet no one would be upset with this thread if they were all listed in the OP as "5 Star Unbeatable God-Gamers." I can understand being rubbed slightly the wrong way by the thread's overall appeal, but nothing to warrant all of this idiocy.

Message 100 of 158 (50 Views)
0 Likes