Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

No idea, to be perfectly honest I think it's because I've been playing this game so often. Wake up, hear the crappy background music "eh a few matches will do." Then suddenly bam I'm playing like crazy. Doing it nonstop has left it's mark.

And to be honest, that is most of what I do, I vary it up when there's more then one person but as I said earlier, not sure how to tackle 1v1 so just went with whatever. Don't be a sore loser now :v

You're hella good, just because I won doesn't mean you gotta change faces all the sudden. I'll even admit I thought I lost when I hit level 2 as that thing is easy as **bleep** to dodge and I hate getting it (it's why I just threw it away)

Message 151 of 158 (108 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

SiftRock wrote:

No idea, to be perfectly honest I think it's because I've been playing this game so often. Wake up, hear the crappy background music "eh a few matches will do." Then suddenly bam I'm playing like crazy. Doing it nonstop has left it's mark.

And to be honest, that is most of what I do, I vary it up when there's more then one person but as I said earlier, not sure how to tackle 1v1 so just went with whatever. Don't be a sore loser now :v

You're hella good, just because I won doesn't mean you gotta change faces all the sudden. I'll even admit I thought I lost when I hit level 2 as that thing is easy as **bleep** to dodge and I hate getting it (it's why I just threw it away)

im not being a sore loser at all I just like sets to 10 the whole reason I wanted to fight you was to learn how to fight toro I only fought 3 and they where all in ffa.  plus I wanted to show off all the characters I use but like i said you arent bad i just need to see how well you adapt and combo and stuff like that...  But overall I'll wait until next time we play and I will take you serious.  ANd btw never try to battle FP in the air next time im going to apply wake up mix ups after i smack you to the ground and those are one touch kills... Next time I wont let you jump back up to troll and hit you back down lol not gonna lie that was the funnest lost I've had yet but do know next time I will go for the kill rather than playing around in the air with a dive kicking toro ggs and once more when will you be ready because if its not gonna be soon then I'll add you again later I need the space I play new people everyday

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 152 of 158 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

SiftRock wrote:

btw anyone who mains toro get super respect points anyways so your good with me broski

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 153 of 158 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Yeah go ahead and add me again later. Honestly I have no idea how to approach Fat Princess, she's really **bleep** good, and really **bleep** dangerous at close range. I know all about her touch of death and it's one of the main reasons I avoided using Justice, because if I whiff a Justice hit I know I'd be leaving myself open.

Dipped into Ninja to see if that would work but was getting too nervous to keep at it due to how able you were at dodging, and frankly I'm not the best ninja toro

Stuck with Oni because it's the fastest of his three forms, and it has that little combo I pulled at the end that I feel confident with, and has his easiest setups to his level 1 that I know of.

Also the sore loser thing was a joke :v

Message 154 of 158 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

No 1v1s for me I suppose

your not even on

i loled

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 155 of 158 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

SiftRock wrote:

Yeah go ahead and add me again later. Honestly I have no idea how to approach Fat Princess, she's really **bleep** good, and really **bleep** dangerous at close range. I know all about her touch of death and it's one of the main reasons I avoided using Justice, because if I whiff a Justice hit I know I'd be leaving myself open.

Dipped into Ninja to see if that would work but was getting too nervous to keep at it due to how able you were at dodging, and frankly I'm not the best ninja toro

Stuck with Oni because it's the fastest of his three forms, and it has that little combo I pulled at the end that I feel confident with, and has his easiest setups to his level 1 that I know of.

Also the sore loser thing was a joke :v

I see well you def should watch that other toro fight he goes in and out of all the forms mid combo I have been praticing it and its pretty trick but it creates alot of different combos from anywhere but ima start working on my toro next week and im sure you will hear about it a week from now.  he was next up anyways I have like 2 people leftto learn fully and thats toro and Hei after that I'll know everyones ins and outs

Message 156 of 158 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: 13 Plus Pages Of Salt!

Dec 15, 2012
Just played a few matches with RodBow15 if anyone's looking for a good Dante and Nariko player he is good with both. Also I found out I'm definitely better with my second main (Drake) in 1v1.
Message 157 of 158 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Yeah I'm pretty curious now, that one combo I hit you with gets me about 140-150 AP which is just enough for a level 1 and been satisfied with that, I've tried doing a ton of combos with changing forms on the fly mid combo but, despite looking flashy they never built up enough for me or led to any good level 1 set ups, and as I play a lot of FFA and 2v2 I'd get knocked out of them pretty easily.
Message 158 of 158 (74 Views)
0 Likes