Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

achus93again wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're good at a virtual fighting game, no sorry, you're the best at a virtual video game and apparently that means something? Good for you if your the best dude, but come on man, it's a game, why do you feel you need to brag constantly?

dude, i thought you left?

did you come back?

Not to stay, just browsing and saw how stupid this topic was.

lol you should play me 1v1 so I can show you where your at in this game... let me humble you real quick

What's that supposed to mean? Where I'm at in this game? Let me humble you real quick? Yea okay....it's a game, calm down, never said you weren't good, just said how silly you bragging about your video game skills are. I don't want to be mean or anything but you take this game way too seriously. Seriously what are you trying to acomplish here? Intimidating me? Well good luck with that.

my sig says it all

You want to wack me in the face with your gun? Okay good luck with that.

my sig says it all

Hmm I see, how mature. Okay, you win, you're better than me at a video game and you want to inflict pain on me in real life. Congratulations, now what is it that you want? A cookie? Well sorry I'm all out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 111 of 158 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

would we want him or one of those dudes the day befor the game came out spamming the forums?  So the games been out less then a month Asis immediatly became most hated person on the forums every post and thread gets shut down and/or goes beyond 10 pages in less than an hour and 100 plus victums later got my respect.....must be doin something right.

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 112 of 158 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

I bet no one would be upset with this thread if they were all listed in the OP as "5 Star Unbeatable God-Gamers." I can understand being rubbed slightly the wrong way by the thread's overall appeal, but nothing to warrant all of this idiocy.

Agreed but seriously I cant make a post about anything without this happening... I just wanted to list the people that I've played that were really good so others could play them

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 113 of 158 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Xis66 wrote:

would we want him or one of those dudes the day befor the game came out spamming the forums?  So the games been out less then a month Asis immediatly became most hated person on the forums every post and thread gets shut down and/or goes beyond 10 pages in less than an hour and 100 plus victums later got my respect.....must be doin something right.

IM WINNING not all but MOST

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 114 of 158 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Message 115 of 158 (92 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Ari_Ownx wrote:

its true look at what I just found http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/I-need-Tips-for-1v1-Can-You-Help...

Message 116 of 158 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

IM WINNING not all but MOST

TRUE I know this first hand (lol) but you never once called yourself the best been nothin but modest but what happens when you stop givin a sh8 about their opinions. let the monkeys dance.....

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 117 of 158 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Twisted, need to practice your set ups a bit more, other then that it was a fun couple matches :v
Message 118 of 158 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Yeah I know I need more practice. I honestly have not played 1v1 that much.
Message 119 of 158 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 15, 2012

ill skip the 10 plus pages of hate most likely and ill say this. Asis wins games, winners can say whatever they want. If you dont like what he says then beat him. 

Message 120 of 158 (57 Views)
0 Likes