Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
661 posts

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

um....isn't this thread supposed to be about ratings.

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 81 of 158 (86 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I thought about it im going play u next week and see your improvements im sure you have gotten better

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 82 of 158 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 15, 2012
I'd like to 1vs1 more people on here to further improve and see what other players are capable of buuuut I can't promise a good connection if you're a player from outside Europe. This game can have some major lag issues when I 1vs1 a US or Canadian player unfortunately.
Message 83 of 158 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

Xis66 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
F.Y.I I won't add you, you're gonna have to add me.

jeez I wish the maturity tech was easy to use around here. The respect just gets lower and lower for this dude.

As opposed to someone who starts a topic proclaiming the "Best" players on the forum?

you play no one yet talk the most lol I know your trash in this game...  keep posting btw

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 84 of 158 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

SiftRock wrote:
Everyone saying the topic is dumb as hell is 100% right, hate to tell you. Some dude who hasn't played everyone is going around saying THESE ARE THE BEST. It can be your opinion, but it just comes off as blind praise, especially when there's nothing really to be discussed. You think Fox (or whatever) is a good player, great. Tell him, but making a topic saying HE IS THE BEST THERE IS NO ARGUMENTS is really dumb.

You cant beat me... I make a post it gets 9 pages in like 30 mins I got all yall tight i must be doing something right hahah

Message 85 of 158 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

SiftRock wrote:
Everyone saying the topic is dumb as hell is 100% right, hate to tell you. Some dude who hasn't played everyone is going around saying THESE ARE THE BEST. It can be your opinion, but it just comes off as blind praise, especially when there's nothing really to be discussed. You think Fox (or whatever) is a good player, great. Tell him, but making a topic saying HE IS THE BEST THERE IS NO ARGUMENTS is really dumb.

I have not played Asis, but I have played Chof. If Chof thinks Asis is on his level, there is literally almost no doubt in my mind that these are the 2 best 1v1 players on the forum. 

That makes sense and this is why i respect you even before all of this

Message 86 of 158 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 15, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

achus93again wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're good at a virtual fighting game, no sorry, you're the best at a virtual video game and apparently that means something? Good for you if your the best dude, but come on man, it's a game, why do you feel you need to brag constantly?

dude, i thought you left?

did you come back?

Not to stay, just browsing and saw how stupid this topic was.

so just leaving a mark?

Play For Fun!
Message 87 of 158 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

SiftRock wrote:
That's cool, it just comes off as extremely arrogant and egotistical. Unless you've played literally every person several times then I don't think it's right to make a thread like this, where it just amounts to a giant circlejerk and dudes who are good (like myself and COS) confused as to why it matters

Ive played over 100 people here and lost to 1 what about you??

Message 88 of 158 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 15, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
I really don't get all the hate for this, it's his opinion. Why does his opinion bother the people hating on it so much? On a final note Asis, and any others I would like to play you guys in 1v1 for fun and to see what you think my psn is same as here, add me so we can play sometime.

add me bro we can play tomorrow night!!!

Message 89 of 158 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Dec 15, 2012

achus93again wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

achus93again wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're good at a virtual fighting game, no sorry, you're the best at a virtual video game and apparently that means something? Good for you if your the best dude, but come on man, it's a game, why do you feel you need to brag constantly?

dude, i thought you left?

did you come back?

Not to stay, just browsing and saw how stupid this topic was.

so just leaving a mark?

That or boredom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 90 of 158 (65 Views)
0 Likes