Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/11/2012
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

I am the best player on this forum.

 

No one here can beat me in drunken hopscotch-twister.

 

That's the game we're talking about right?

Message 51 of 158 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/10/2008
Offline
661 posts
 

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

DannyX13 wrote:
I liked this forum when no one was the best and no one had an ego. Why forum why?!?!!


You know that the ridicule is coming. We all should know, like it or not there IS a best on the forums. We can pick and choose villains, "white knights", best and worst. You don't like the dudes opinion why even post? No matter what anyone says or the excuses made up the "W" is what matters in this situaion. That is my statement...

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 52 of 158 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012
F.Y.I I won't add you, you're gonna have to add me.
Message 53 of 158 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/28/2012
Offline
187 posts
 

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012
Please tell me your kidding. Me and COS post here, and we aren't even mentioned :T

Though that would be silly in its own right. Circlejerk thread and all
Message 54 of 158 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

DoctorSprocket wrote:

I am the best player on this forum.

 

No one here can beat me in drunken hopscotch-twister.

 

That's the game we're talking about right?


No, it's the ladies-only ping-pong championship!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 55 of 158 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012
i wonder if ill make it on the list
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 56 of 158 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

DoctorSprocket wrote:

I am the best player on this forum.

 

No one here can beat me in drunken hopscotch-twister.

 

That's the game we're talking about right?


No, it's the ladies-only ping-pong championship!


Wait, that was ladies only?

Message 57 of 158 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/11/2012
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012
Oh my apologise then. Now do they use paddles in this game?
Message 58 of 158 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

DoctorSprocket wrote:

I am the best player on this forum.

 

No one here can beat me in drunken hopscotch-twister.

 

That's the game we're talking about right?


No, it's the ladies-only ping-pong championship!


Wait, that was ladies only?


Well... some of them are a little *clears throat* "masculine"...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 59 of 158 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/14/2012
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: "The BEST Players on the Forum" IMO

Dec 15, 2012
Snake Nox, I need you to analyze my Parappa.
Message 60 of 158 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes