Wastelander
557 posts

Re: 10 down, 10 more characters to go.

Jul 8, 2012

Omar: Welcome to Comic-Con. Our first announcement is that the roster is a WHOPPING 50!!!

...if only

Message 11 of 74 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: SPOILER ALERT!

Jul 8, 2012

Zaycool97 wrote:

Not to be annoy but, are you satisfied for officials roster?

What?

Message 12 of 74 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 8, 2012
I think that it is supposed to mean whether you are satisfied so far with the roster. If that is the case, then yes, I am satisfied overall and look forward to future announcements.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 13 of 74 (518 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 8, 2012
Omar Kendell said "over 20"
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 14 of 74 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 8, 2012

I am satisfied. Of course some characters were OBVIOUS to make their appearence in the game (Kratos, Nathan, Sly) and some were BIG surprises (Big Daddy, Heihachi) so I'm happy for now, and I'm sure I'm going to buy this game as soon as possible.

Message 15 of 74 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Jul 8, 2012

Omar: Welcome to Comic-Con. Our first announcement is that the roster is a WHOPPING 50!!!

...if only

That would be amazing.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 16 of 74 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jul 8, 2012

CountMario wrote:
I think that it is supposed to mean whether you are satisfied so far with the roster. If that is the case, then yes, I am satisfied overall and look forward to future announcements.

Alrighty.

To be honest, I have to not comment on any future character reveals, unless it's someone I like Smiley Happy

Because Heihachi and Toro has grown on me after I've gotten 1-2 days take them in. To begin with I was pretty annoyed by the weird reveals, since they weren't exactly what anybody were expecting.

But we really should've guessed that a fighting game fighter, who had been on the PS for a very long time, would be announced.

Message 17 of 74 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 8, 2012

Im quite happy with the roster also. I think Big Daddy was a nice addition and he actually fits with sony more than most people realize. Still hoping for sephirioth Smiley Happy wont be to upset if hes not in it tho.

- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 18 of 74 (480 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Jul 8, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Alrighty.

To be honest, I have to not comment on any future character reveals, unless it's someone I like Smiley Happy

Because Heihachi and Toro has grown on me after I've gotten 1-2 days take them in. To begin with I was pretty annoyed by the weird reveals, since they weren't exactly what anybody were expecting.

But we really should've guessed that a fighting game fighter, who had been on the PS for a very long time, would be announced.

Same.  Everyone will have a odd inital reaction and i thought Heihachi was super odd. But then i gotten use to him and hes a very nice additon. And like i said in a previous thread. Omar said that he and alot of people on the team love him. So why not let them add a character that they others might find odd but other people would love. 

I love toro. (HIS ALT COSTUME IS HIM IN A FREAKING SUIT. A CAT IN A SUIT)

Photobucket
Message 19 of 74 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2012

i think that the next characters will be:cole(INfamous),jak(jak and daxter),ratchet(ratchet and clank),old snake(mgs4),sackboy(LBP),nariko(heavenly sword),chimera(resistance),maybe ryu or scorpion(street figther or mortal kombat),ligthing or cloud(FF),ezio auditore(assassins creed),crash(crash bandicoot),spyro(spyro the dragon),the girl from parasite eve

For DLC kat(gravity rush/daze),juliet starling(lollipop chainsaw),dragonborn(skyrim),kevin butler(if you dont know who is this guy you are a *bleep*but if we talk about videogames he appears in LBP karting)

Message 20 of 74 (460 Views)
0 Likes