Dec 05 2012
By: Le_Froglet Hekseville Citizen 252 posts

- 10 BP for Quitting.

28 replies 507 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

When the hell did the patch go live ? just lost 30 BP as each match was either buggy or instead of 4 characters on screen there was 1.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 1 of 29 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Re: - 10 BP for Quitting.

Dec 5, 2012
I quit all the time, but I don't care about ranks so -10 -20-10000- doesn't bother me. Smiley Tongue
Message 2 of 29 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 5, 2012
this bothers me a little because there are times where the match will glitch out and you are forced to quit because it won't end, but otherwise is a good idea
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 3 of 29 (449 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I hope this is the case. I don't know what happened in the past few days but nearly every other game someone quits, it deserves a penalty.

Message 4 of 29 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Dec 6, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

I hope this is the case. I don't know what happened in the past few days but nearly every other game someone quits, it deserves a penalty.

people are frustrated enough when they quit, its a videogame they don't deserve to be punished like grade school, lighten up.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 5 of 29 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 6, 2012

people like you destroying the online session.. you s u c k!

Message 6 of 29 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Despur4do wrote:

COS-117 wrote:

people are frustrated enough when they quit, its a videogame they don't deserve to be punished like grade school, lighten up.

Yes they do. If they quit out of a match it already dampens the play of the other 3. Honestly I wish it was a full belt drop.

Message 7 of 29 (337 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Despur4do wrote:

COS-117 wrote:

So they either get frustrated and finish the game frustrated, or get frustrated and leave the game frustrated while then frustrating me. 1 option is a little more desirable than the other.

Message 8 of 29 (336 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Dec 6, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

Except this is the first fighting game I've experienced that it lets me plays as a character I didn't pick.

Beta & in full game. Had to quit cause I didn't want to play as that character because of their online servers.

Do I deserve a penalty? No. (and no to ones who say to stick with the fight, it's actually giving in return for their online servers).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 9 of 29 (322 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Dec 6, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

COS-117 wrote:

So they either get frustrated and finish the game frustrated, or get frustrated and leave the game frustrated while then frustrating me. 1 option is a little more desirable than the other.

This isn't middle school, people shouldnt be punished for dropping out. it should count as an "imcomplete" not as a win or loss, that way people can see the incomplete along with wins and losses and judge for themselves about the other player.

If i want punishment ill go to work or school. lol

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 10 of 29 (318 Views)
0 Likes