Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Re: - 10 BP for Quitting.

Dec 6, 2012
I don't care of the other characters stand still and just spam one attack, you stick it out until the end. It's very rude to the other players to quit because there is a possibility that "you" are the host. If you wanna have fun then play against the CPU or unranked matches, don't ruin the fun for the rest of us. (Anyone that defends quitting ranked is plain rude.)
Message 21 of 29 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Btw if your loved one is hit by a car or your son is dying by all means quit, otherwise be a good sport.
Message 22 of 29 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Uknowho wrote:
I don't care of the other characters stand still and just spam one attack, you stick it out until the end. It's very rude to the other players to quit because there is a possibility that "you" are the host. If you wanna have fun then play against the CPU or unranked matches, don't ruin the fun for the rest of us. (Anyone that defends quitting ranked is plain rude.)

Unranked matches no longer pop. 

So I'll continue to queue for ranked and quit if there is a spammer or someone beating on an afk player. 

If you want to tell me how to play- then cough up $40. 

Message 23 of 29 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 7, 2012
You can be a **bleep** all you want (reasonable word I think.) you have a right to play how ever you'd like but I think as a majority of "us" will think its rude to quit not because you would leave the game itself but because there is a 25% shot that you are the host. If the game let us leave at will with no host then this wouldn't be a issue lol (I'm not attacking, just saying what I think of people who kinda ruin the ranked matches)
Message 24 of 29 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Btw that bleep word wasn't meant to be a totally rude word ahaha.
Message 25 of 29 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

What about those who have to leave a match for legitimate reasons? Why should they be punished?

If it is not a legitimate reason caused by stupid game glitches, absolutely. Its a 3 minute game, if something can't wait 3 minutes you shouldnt have started the game.

So you'd stick around if you just found out a loved one had been hit by a car?

I wouldnt know until the end of the match because I do not check my texts during the match. Regardless this is not something that should be happening every day, if your house is on fire and you need to sacrifice 10 belt points, the belt points being lost should not be the end of the world. I stand by my statement that if you quit in the middle of a match for any reason other than game glitches you absolutely deserve the loss of belt points. The game should not be expected to have super emergency detectors.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 26 of 29 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

What about those who have to leave a match for legitimate reasons? Why should they be punished?

If it is not a legitimate reason caused by stupid game glitches, absolutely. Its a 3 minute game, if something can't wait 3 minutes you shouldnt have started the game.

If you're still concerned about your goddamn belt points after a loved one has been hit by a car you have some serious problems

Message 27 of 29 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

I wouldnt know until the end of the match because I do not check my texts during the match. Regardless this is not something that should be happening every day, if your house is on fire and you need to sacrifice 10 belt points, the belt points being lost should not be the end of the world. I stand by my statement that if you quit in the middle of a match for any reason other than game glitches you absolutely deserve the loss of belt points. The game should not be expected to have super emergency detectors.

I'm glad someone like you is a top player. I hope I get a shot to challenge you sometime.

I didn't quit the other day when the other team organized a 3on1 against me rather than an FFA. They were all communicating "just hit Sackboy if he loses we win" kind of stuff. Made me furious so I'm taking a bit of a break but I took my licks there too.

If you leave a match you forfeit by default. That means the other person wins. Give someone a grace dc for legitimate connection issues but if you leave past that you lose points

Message 28 of 29 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 7, 2012
^ hate to say it but until the patch for sackboy goes live, I think we are all gunning for you (spam or not) its just very easy to get sacks level 3 and take the cake lol, but good news is that a lot of people don't know any better so sackboy usually wins Smiley Tongue

(It's very frustrating when your being hit while trying to save everybody's butts from a sackboy lol)
Message 29 of 29 (77 Views)