Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 20, 2012

jjand302 wrote:

nightrunner_ks wrote:
**bleep**! Now I know you guys are trolling. Unless someone wants to sabotage the game, they wouldn't tell multiple people.

These guys are good and do have a real source. I don't know if Macho or Zeo can confirm that PD's info is correct from that source but they've no reason to troll

^ this.  They have been around a while and are outstanding members so they have no reason to lie or troll.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 130 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Oct 20, 2012

nightrunner_ks wrote:
**bleep**! Now I know you guys are trolling. Unless someone wants to sabotage the game, they wouldn't tell multiple people.

They are, in fact, telling the truth. MachoMustachio is friends with this source and everyone started talking to the source.

I don't know what I can say beyond that, but just trust him, he's telling the truth.

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 130 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 20, 2012

ProdigyDouch wrote:

Im going by my source, here the answers cuz i dont not want to cause any havoc just to solve hints that ive been told that i dont know if true

Fruit=Crash

Marbles= Cloud

Chameleon=Snake

Shadow of lizards=Wander, this one was ment to be the trickiest as i set it up by representing the shinny lizards shown roaming around in the game and the shadow , of course going with the name of the game 

Take this with a grain of salt as i do not want anybody's hopes up since ive also been let down b4 and dont want you guys also, Ijust heard from my source that the Reload video is about all stars, representing on how all stars miss their first "shot" at the original release date , and just happen to have one more to "hit" even if the first missed, to also "reload" the hype for this game and for when it hits to expect a bigger smash "hit". Like i said ive been told not confirmed 

thats also what i heard the reload trailer is about:smileywink: but than again its probably from the same person:smileytongue: if you still talk to the guy from that thread a while back.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 130 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 20, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

I'm almost positive it is for Wander(shadows), crash(wampa fruit), cloud(materia), and snake (camo) in that order for pics 

does no one remember wander kills lizards? :/

Hahahah I completely forgot! That was a great game. I could never hang on the hawks though

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 130 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 20, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

nightrunner_ks wrote:

These guys are good and do have a real source. I don't know if Macho or Zeo can confirm that PD's info is correct from that source but they've no reason to troll

^ this.  They have been around a while and are outstanding members so they have no reason to lie or troll.

actually xd we really do have the same source, prio may confirm for you:smileytongue: i can even message prio and tell him who it is, and than he can tell you, but pretty sure he remembers exactly who spoke to the same person.

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 130 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 20, 2012
So who is this "source" then? If you guys are legit, then he's not SuperBot. He's either Sony or an advance game tester/reviewer. I remember on **bleep** somebody leaked the DMC storyline (not the ending) because he worked for a company which tests games in advance.

I want to believe you guys. But I don't want to be crushed. I'm sorry. I really am.
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 130 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 20, 2012

jjand302 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

I'm almost positive it is for Wander(shadows), crash(wampa fruit), cloud(materia), and snake (camo) in that order for pics 

does no one remember wander kills lizards? :/

Hahahah I completely forgot! That was a great game. I could never hang on the hawks though

yeah xD it was, i never finished it sadly :/ but as soon as i saw lizards i got the reference xD people mentioned kat and all and i was like gjaejngeajrgnjerg i hope someone gets it xD

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 130 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 20, 2012

nightrunner_ks wrote:
So who is this "source" then? If you guys are legit, then he's not SuperBot. He's either Sony or an advance game tester/reviewer. I remember on **bleep** somebody leaked the DMC storyline (not the ending) because he worked for a company which tests games in advance.

I want to believe you guys. But I don't want to be crushed. I'm sorry. I really am.

i honestly do want to tell you, but....hmm

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 130 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Oct 20, 2012

ProdigyDouch wrote:

Im going by my source, here the answers cuz i dont not want to cause any havoc just to solve hints that ive been told that i dont know if true

Fruit=Crash

Marbles= Cloud

Chameleon=Snake

Shadow of lizards=Wander, this one was ment to be the trickiest as i set it up by representing the shinny lizards shown roaming around in the game and the shadow , of course going with the name of the game 

Take this with a grain of salt as i do not want anybody's hopes up since ive also been let down b4 and dont want you guys also, Ijust heard from my source that the Reload video is about all stars, representing on how all stars miss their first "shot" at the original release date , and just happen to have one more to "hit" even if the first missed, to also "reload" the hype for this game and for when it hits to expect a bigger smash "hit". Like i said ive been told not confirmed 

Gaiz. He's legitt. Lok hiz been right before.

Screen Shot 2012-10-19 at 11.46.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2012-10-19 at 11.47.54 PM.png

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 130 (140 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 20, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

nightrunner_ks wrote:

actually xd we really do have the same source, prio may confirm for you:smileytongue: i can even message prio and tell him who it is, and than he can tell you, but pretty sure he remembers exactly who spoke to the same person.

I know exactly who PD's source is lol. No need for that. I meant more just a confirmation of the info, not that you have the same source. 

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 130 (137 Views)
0 Likes