Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 20, 2012
With spelling like that no one will believe you.

Has your source told you what's actually in the trailer. Or has he just told you that?
Message 71 of 130 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 20, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

So all together. 

Crash (icon riddle and wampa pic)

Wander (fate riddle and shadow pic)

Snake (twin riddle and camo pic)

Crash (worlds riddle and materia pic)

Worlds riddle. Sephiroth's command move was to literally destroy a solar system to attack you. It fits this.

What next PD?

Agreed.  I just hope we learn something and that these hints are true.  If not its just more hope down the drain.

Honestly, even if these don't come true, I still had fun with these. I mean there is a lot that gives this credibility. Original launch date (possibly meaning that the launch roster can now include these four to be the full roster), all star character references in the trailer (which was originally called The Arrival instead of The Reload), and PD (credible) giving hints for this. If not, thanks for the fun PD. No matter what I am going to enjoy this game.

Message 72 of 130 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 20, 2012

ProdigyDouch wrote:

Im going by my source, here the answers cuz i dont not want to cause any havoc just to solve hints that ive been told that i dont know if true

Fruit=Crash

Marbles= Cloud

Chameleon=Snake

Shadow of lizards=Wander, this one was ment to be the trickiest as i set it up by representing the shinny lizards shown roaming around in the game and the shadow , of course going with the name of the game 

Take this with a grain of salt as i do not want anybody's hopes up since ive also been let down b4 and dont want you guys also, Ijust heard from my source that the Reload video is about all stars, representing on how all stars miss their first "shot" at the original release date , and just happen to have one more to "hit" even if the first missed, to also "reload" the hype for this game and for when it hits to expect a bigger smash "hit". Like i said ive been told not confirmed 

Yaaa I was actually right on them all!!!  Just hope it ends up being right.  Oh well only time will tell.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 73 of 130 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Oct 20, 2012

ProdigyDouch wrote:

Im going by my source, here the answers cuz i dont not want to cause any havoc just to solve hints that ive been told that i dont know if true

Fruit=Crash

Marbles= Cloud

Chameleon=Snake

Shadow of lizards=Wander, this one was ment to be the trickiest as i set it up by representing the shinny lizards shown roaming around in the game and the shadow , of course going with the name of the game 

Take this with a grain of salt as i do not want anybody's hopes up since ive also been let down b4 and dont want you guys also, Ijust heard from my source that the Reload video is about all stars, representing on how all stars miss their first "shot" at the original release date , and just happen to have one more to "hit" even if the first missed, to also "reload" the hype for this game and for when it hits to expect a bigger smash "hit". Like i said ive been told not confirmed 

Hmm, so your info from your source lines up with Paul Gale's? Interesting...

Message 74 of 130 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 20, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

Does ProdigyDouch have some sort of source?

he does. its the same source as me and machomustachio or whatever. lol

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 75 of 130 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 20, 2012
**bleep**! Now I know you guys are trolling. Unless someone wants to sabotage the game, they wouldn't tell multiple people.
Message 76 of 130 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 20, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

ProdigyDouch wrote:

Pictures are worth a thousand words

The fruit = crash Marbles = materia so possibly FF7 = cloud....  EDIT:  Camo gecko = Snake Smiley Tongue

lizard is wande,r he kills lizards lol

Message 77 of 130 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 20, 2012

nightrunner_ks wrote:
**bleep**! Now I know you guys are trolling. Unless someone wants to sabotage the game, they wouldn't tell multiple people.

These guys are good and do have a real source. I don't know if Macho or Zeo can confirm that PD's info is correct from that source but they've no reason to troll

Message 78 of 130 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I figured. It's cool man. Doesn't hurt to spread news. If its true its true. If its false, who really gives a **bleep**. It is what it is. Ain't **bleep** you can do.
Photobucket
Message 79 of 130 (161 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 20, 2012

jjand302 wrote:

I'm almost positive it is for Wander(shadows), crash(wampa fruit), cloud(materia), and snake (camo) in that order for pics 

does no one remember wander kills lizards? :/

Message 80 of 130 (160 Views)
0 Likes