Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/03/2012
Offline
208 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 20, 2012

I would say Wander too, but he already said that people got some of it and the majority of people had the first two as snake and cloud. 

Message 41 of 130 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/25/2009
Offline
131 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

Fate suits wander the most. He knew his fate from the beggining. He new that when he saved the girl that he would have to pay for it some how.

Message 42 of 130 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/03/2012
Offline
208 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 20, 2012

To Noc, we all know you want that particular character in your sig =P =]

Also, the new PS3 model is already out. The majority of it is pointing to PSASBR

Message 43 of 130 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 20, 2012
it's clearly pointing to PSASBR. New ps3 is already out, the new store is not really a mystery, since it's out in EU.. all that's left is PSASBR.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 44 of 130 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 20, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
it's clearly pointing to PSASBR. New ps3 is already out, the new store is not really a mystery, since it's out in EU.. all that's left is PSASBR.

People have also guessed:

 

Infamous3/Vita port

 

And many other things among them... Im not going to guess im just going to wait and if you guys are right, which im hoping you guys are, we will get char announcements.  If not then oh well at least I wouldnt be disappointed. 

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 45 of 130 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
152 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 20, 2012

Lol how many times will you guys over speculate and fall victim to your own childish expectations out of the roster. It makes no sense that Sony would release this teaser for the purpose of revealing characters that Superbot said they haven't made.

Message 46 of 130 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2009
Offline
646 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 20, 2012

Can someone PLEASE point me to where ProdigyDouch claimed to have a source? I'm usually open-minded about these things and generally believe the person, should it be by a reliable member and have a respectable reason behind it...

But I do not see the latter here.

Message 47 of 130 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 20, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

Can someone PLEASE point me to where ProdigyDouch claimed to have a source? I'm usually open-minded about these things and generally believe the person, should it be by a reliable member and have a respectable reason behind it...

But I do not see the latter here.


He told us but erased the information so that person wouldn't get in trouble, happend a while back.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 48 of 130 (184 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 20, 2012

mac102991 wrote:

Lol how many times will you guys over speculate and fall victim to your own childish expectations out of the roster. It makes no sense that Sony would release this teaser for the purpose of revealing characters that Superbot said they haven't made.


they never said that.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 49 of 130 (175 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 20, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

mac102991 wrote:

Lol how many times will you guys over speculate and fall victim to your own childish expectations out of the roster. It makes no sense that Sony would release this teaser for the purpose of revealing characters that Superbot said they haven't made.


they never said that.


I agree I have never seen them say that.

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 50 of 130 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes