Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
633 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 19, 2012
Yeah, like everything people have hoped for. I saw a thread of someone saying that the Launch characters were maybe meant for the "original Launch" date. its a great theory. and It is good enough for me.
Photobucket
Message 11 of 130 (417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 19, 2012

void-0 wrote:
The original launch date...hmmm maybe something might happen that day?

a lot happens that daySmiley Tongue i believe prio about his source because ive spoken to the same source so xD

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 12 of 130 (403 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/13/2012
Offline
1329 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 19, 2012

void-0 wrote:
The original launch date...hmmm maybe something might happen that day?

apart from the release of a video/trailer for some important Sony game/franchise/series? No clue.

 

Message 13 of 130 (379 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
357 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 19, 2012

Thou some are you right, some are you are wrong, non has got it fully right, but hope some do by the end of the night, i will let know when its correct, hope so and dont forget

Message 14 of 130 (373 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 19, 2012

Can someone please tell me whats so special about this date, because I had one friend who said something about this date in a demonic way....

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 15 of 130 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

ProdigyDouch wrote:

Thou some are you right, some are you are wrong, non has got it fully right, but hope some do by the end of the night, i will let know when its correct, hope so and dont forget



2426347-jackie_chan_meme1.jpg Smiley Tongue

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 16 of 130 (358 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 19, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Can someone please tell me whats so special about this date, because I had one friend who said something about this date in a demonic way....


Orignal release date

Public beta release

Reload trailer hint

PSN store update

one of those

and that LA beat down

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 17 of 130 (348 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 19, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Can someone please tell me whats so special about this date, because I had one friend who said something about this date in a demonic way....


the original release dat,e new michael commercial, day before the L.A. beatdown thing etc.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 18 of 130 (344 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 19, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Can someone please tell me whats so special about this date, because I had one friend who said something about this date in a demonic way....


i think it's the original release date for psasbr,

now it's the date when we get to see the full trailer/commercial of the reload teaser...

Play For Fun!
Message 19 of 130 (343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: 10-23-12

Oct 19, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Can someone please tell me whats so special about this date, because I had one friend who said something about this date in a demonic way....


Orignal release date

Public beta release

Reload trailer hint

PSN store update

one of those

and that LA beat down


6 this pretty much;p

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 130 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes