Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: Sony is waiting out Call of Duty

Nov 13, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

ghost_nappa4 wrote:

I know there are concerns about ads for PSASBR but trust me on this and also trust Sony. When they have a big game they will advertise it. Yes they let game like Starhawk die(RIP Lightbox) but with their big games like Uncharted and God of War, they get the word out. Somy got ads in before Wreck it Ralph, the live action trailer has near 6 million views. After the cod craze dies down PSASBR will get more major ada. So people calm down

You could have easily placed this comment in the original thread. No need for another. We don't need more duplicate threads.

Not many people would have noticed that comment and the whole thread is basically spreading the word out to the entire audience up front. This thread is justified.

Message 31 of 72 (95 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 13, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ghost_nappa4 wrote:

I know there are concerns about ads for PSASBR but trust me on this and also trust Sony. When they have a big game they will advertise it. Yes they let game like Starhawk die(RIP Lightbox) but with their big games like Uncharted and God of War, they get the word out. Somy got ads in before Wreck it Ralph, the live action trailer has near 6 million views. After the cod craze dies down PSASBR will get more major ada. So people calm down

You could have easily placed this comment in the original thread. No need for another. We don't need more duplicate threads.

Not many people would have noticed that comment and the whole thread is basically spreading the word out to the entire audience up front. This thread is justified.

That really doesn't justify anything. It also puts other members in an unfortunate spot, as they get insulted and yelled at by other forum members for duplicate threads. There's no reason as to why this thread should get the 'special treatment'. 
It doesn't matter if people may not notice it in the other thread, it's their choice to read half-A 'd through that topic anyway. If they are on the thread, they're probably reading the posts too. This should be in the other thread.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 32 of 72 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I dont feel the need to justify myself but thank you HELLSAGENT
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 33 of 72 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Ghost, please refrain from making duplicate threads; these boards are far too messy and uncontrolled, as-is.

Just think about it; if we have one topic per thread, this community would be much more organized, and it'd be less work for the moderators.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 34 of 72 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Nov 13, 2012

achus93again wrote:
when will it die out?

A week.

Ratchet beats the crap out of Jak 21/11/12
Message 35 of 72 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Re: 1 week until release and not one t.v commercial.

Nov 13, 2012
They don't need commercials (on TV) but it would help if they had ads up. I think on tumblr someone from France posted a picture of a PSAS ad on the streets with Kratos and Sackboy (a boxing type kind of ad) They already have the video of the ad and the opening on Youtube as well as gameplay videos uploaded by players. Also the comparisons of the game to other fighter games and SSB has also got the word out about the game. It got people to talk about it. Positive or negative feedback about the game is still feedback. People hating it got the word out to others who may have been curious and looked up the game, the website, and take a look at who Superbot is. People loving and praising it help grow the following and also get people to wonder what this game is and search it up.

They have the ad on some Wreck-It Ralph screenings and that is getting to a lot of people as it's one of the biggest movies this season. I'm putting a little request to Superbot if they can get Sony to have the game reviewed after it's out on Toonami. Disney and Microsoft have already paid to get Fix-it Felix and Halo 4 to be reviewed there and PSAS should be reviewed there too. With over 1 million people (target audience btw) watching during that part of the block, it would be great.
Message 36 of 72 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 13, 2012
TV is just one way to advertise, other then that theve advertised every other way
Message 37 of 72 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 13, 2012
They may be trying to reach more to the target demographic of people who appreciate Playstation and its history with a more internet focused advertising campaign. But I agree they need more TV commericals
Message 38 of 72 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 13, 2012
How dumb are you Jordan. This date is the best possible for a game???
Message 39 of 72 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 13, 2012
These days TVs channels are dead lol, I watch shows over the internet because I can when ever or wherever
Message 40 of 72 (119 Views)
0 Likes