Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 22 2013
By: jhbttb First Son 1 posts

im having trouble going into psn on my ps4

1 replies 75 views Edited Dec 22, 2013

NOTE:IM TYPING THIS FROM MY OLD PS3 ACCOUNT

every time i go onto my account on my ps4, it wont work. I go threw these steps that say [YOUR PASSWRORD IS NO LONGER VALId] and at the end of the steps it says [error  OCCURRED DURING COMMUNICATION WITH THE SERVER]  My other two accounts on my ps4 work fine, and i have been using them to play online. I tried going into my Verizon email which i had used to manage this account and it said. [account locked or inactive] Im very worried as i had heard rumors that the psn servers were hacked. The main reason i am worried is that when making a new account and getting an online subscription YOU ARE FORCED TO PUT IN YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. Is this a issue that psn has and it will soon be fixed and my Verizon may just be buggy or am i in some deep SH**. Please tell my son says our 12 month subscription to psn has to be inserted by Christmas. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: im having trouble going into psn on my ps4

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2013

I am not sure I understand you.

There is no PS3 or PS4 account, just a PSN account.

Your 1 year PS+ subscription code will not expire. You can put it in whenever you get a chance.

Perhaps phoning Sony so they can walk you through correcting whatever problem you are having is the best solution.

Welcome to the Playstation Forums.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)
0 Likes