Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 15 2013
By: Matsudaira Fender Bender 3790 posts

PSN VETERANS POST YOUR BROKEN EXPERIENCE

[ Edited ]
81 replies 1983 views Edited Nov 15, 2013

Running through these 'broken' posts... almost EVERY person complaining about an issue is Cannon Fodder. Are people that are not Cannon Fodder having problems? I'm asking in seriousness because I'm sorry... but it just seems a little fishy.

Since there has been an accusation... let me clarify I am NOT denying there are problems. I deny the quantity of them being reported. Nobody can sit there and honestly deny it's not suspicious that MOST of the complaints are coming from CF accounts and not veterans.

WOW -- ok... so this is totally backfiring. Let me open up the "rules". If you're CF, feel free to post your experience - but please be aged more than 2 or 3 days. Please be aged at least a few months and have more than 2 or 3 posts.

CF = Cannon Fodder rank (located under your user name, if you don't know).

Message 1 of 82 (1,983 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Let's be real about broken reports

Nov 15, 2013

Lol yes I have unrecognized disc errors atm.  Cannot even play.  Trying to find out if its an update issue or if I should return to best buy

Message 2 of 82 (1,952 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6485 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Funnily enough the first reply is from a new user.  LOL.

One of the other MVP's has a dead PS4.  Mine hasn't been shipped by Amazon yet, likely I'll get in next week.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Message 3 of 82 (1,931 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Nov 15, 2013
Same. Got 2 yr warranty through GameStop. Contacted them his morning about my system not reading disks, and they told me to wait for sony to release another update as it probably is a firmware issue. I'm on hold right now with sony but I know they are going to tell me to return it
Message 4 of 82 (1,918 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Some of the issues seem to be coming from rabid fanboys but some are genuine. 

Message 5 of 82 (1,877 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3790 posts

Nov 15, 2013

vfr_800_rider wrote:

Funnily enough the first reply is from a new user.  LOL.

One of the other MVP's has a dead PS4.  Mine hasn't been shipped by Amazon yet, likely I'll get in next week.

Yeah... two comments are from CF accounts. I can see this concept is already back firing on me. I'm not asking for responses from CF people... I want to hear stories from some PS veterans like myself or an MVP. Just adds some validity to the problem in an age of constant trolling.

Message 6 of 82 (1,876 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Nov 15, 2013

funny that the only person doubting issues dosent even have his system yet hahaha!!!!

Message 7 of 82 (1,868 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Nov 15, 2013

i am sure there are legitimate issues, but you are correct. There are people trolling. I hope they at least work for microsoft. I would hate to think that someone's life could be so miserable.

Message 8 of 82 (1,866 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 15, 2013
Cannon Fodder here, not having any issues yet as I have yet to hook up my Midnight launch PS4 (until a little later today). But the notion of cannon fodder having problems could be the fact that they are creating new accounts (as this could be their first PSN account) let alone first time connecting to the forums. I know I don't go on the forums much but, this is a new console release. This should be expected, right?
Message 9 of 82 (1,863 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Its true no video here. worked after 3 tries for one minute then nothing since. tried all remedies.

Message 10 of 82 (1,849 Views)
0 Likes