Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 15 2013
By: jjayp1 First Son 10 posts

Call Of Duty Ghosts Download/Install Problem

3 replies 1682 views Edited Nov 15, 2013

Can anyone help me? I have a copy of Ghosts on the PS3 ad paid for the $10 upgrade. I finally got the game downloaded and installed. I can boot the game, go to all the options but when I try to play single or multiplayer it brings up a notice saying "Installing content. Please wait." It has been saying this for hours and the progress bar hasn't moved one bit. It seems like I've tried everything. Restarting the system, etc. Anyone else having a similar issue? Anyone know what's going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (1,682 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18720 posts

Re: Call Of Duty Ghosts Download/Install Problem

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

jjayp1 wrote:

Can anyone help me? I have a copy of Ghosts on the PS3 ad paid for the $10 upgrade. I finally got the game downloaded and installed. I can boot the game, go to all the options but when I try to play single or multiplayer it brings up a notice saying "Installing content. Please wait." It has been saying this for hours and the progress bar hasn't moved one bit. It seems like I've tried everything. Restarting the system, etc. Anyone else having a similar issue? Anyone know what's going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

The PSN is having issues [see link below] This is why you are having issues downloading the requested files.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/HEADS-UP-PSN-CURRENTLY-OFFLINE/td-p/421...

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 4 (1,673 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Thanks, I appreciate it. But I'm connected to the network an supposedly the game has been downloaded. Would the network being down have anything to do with the game not being able to install parts of the game? I installed AC4 and it plays just fin.

Message 3 of 4 (1,636 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 16, 2013

Hey, can i ask you how long it took you to install CoD this way? I finished downloading what i think is the installer. I get the notification that the install is ready and when i click it, it just stays on a screen that says "installing application..." with a spinning wheel. Does that mean it's downloading?  It's been like this for hours :smileysad:

Message 4 of 4 (1,615 Views)
0 Likes