Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 19 2014
By: PiPiiLaStRuM First Son 5 posts

1.61 Is Blocking Users From PS Store

3 replies 169 views Edited Feb 19, 2014
I am trying to access the PlayStation Store and I have met with an error message after updating the version 1.61 firmware. I can't play my online games while the ps store is down. It look like the game need to confirm my ps plus membership. Also, my ps4 is it shutting it self!! After I start the game a few minutes later the ps4 shutdown by it own. I try to to see if I can open the ps store in my ps3 and I have the message that the server is maintenance. Please help. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (169 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Re: 1.61 Is Blocking Users From PS Store

Feb 19, 2014

Ive had this happen to a little tonight.  Also twitch isn't even showing anything, not sure why.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Same here, I bought my PS4 in mid January and everything was working fine. After the 1.61 update, whenever I try to access the PS store I am given an error message with no code. The same thing happens when I try to access Netflix or any other TV & Video service. Verified the internet connection and it was fine, so I decided to initialize the PS4 hoping it would fix the issue, but it did not work. The strange thing is that its able to log on to the network, and just this morning it downloaded an update for play room(since I initialized it). For now I will just remain patient and hope they come up with a fix soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (96 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Feb 21, 2014
Haaaa!! I do the same thing you do!! I initialized the ps hoping to fix the issue and not luck. I try it with my ps3 and have a message undergoing maintenance! I even try to login with different acc , just to see if it was acc related, and have the same message. I will call later to sce to advice next steps. Keep u posted!
Thanks!!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes