Feb 17 2009
By: Avt3k First Son 4 posts

When im watching a movie the select menu keeps popping up

4 replies 15 views Edited Feb 17, 2009
Its pretty annoying when im watching a really good movie and this dumb select menu keeps poping up and I see all the options with these little white icons but I cant watch my movie so does anyone know how to make sure this doesnt happen so I can enjoy my movies?
Message 1 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2023 posts

Re: When im watching a movie the select menu keeps popping up

Feb 17, 2009
You can try shutting of your remote as the movie is beginning, or set the auto-off options to turn off your control after about 10 minutes.
Message 2 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Feb 17, 2009
that should only happen when you press triangle. maybe your triangle button is stuck?
Message 3 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2075 posts

Feb 17, 2009

Dragonj_2009 wrote:
that should only happen when you press triangle. maybe your triangle button is stuck?

or if you're using the offical sony blu-tooth remote for movie, you shouldn't put it close to you as anything pressed will active...either that, or make sure the keyboard, controller, and/or remote isn't being messed with.

if that doesn't work, then someone else probably accidently paired up a blu-tooth device with your ps3.

matttardo wrote:

You have aroused the wrath of the Spirit of Sony Fanboy. Your arrogance and blasphemy have doomed us all to endless apologetic for Sony's lack of vision - delivered by Sony's elite priesthood of Yes-Men.

We are doomed.

But no, I don't think Sony engineers ever graduated, let alone even own a PS3.
Message 4 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Feb 17, 2009

Thankyou for your eye opening replys, at least now I know what the problem could be. 

Obsessed a paired bluetooth six axis sounds messed up lol. I wonder how I could get this resolved because I know I set the controller on the table and I dont mess with it and it still happens. 

HIHIX20 I have tryed using both controllers so im not sure if its stuck because each time the same select menu pops up.

El-Sucio Turning off the controller is a great idea, I will try that nexttime.

Message Edited by Avt3k on 02-17-2009 01:05 PM
Message Edited by Avt3k on 02-17-2009 01:35 PM
Message Edited by Avt3k on 02-17-2009 01:37 PM
Message 5 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes