Highlighted
Aug 19 2008
By: Berner1982 Wastelander 870 posts

The PS3 is by far the best/most complete console out!!!

53 replies 6 views Edited Aug 19, 2008

The reason why the PS3 is the best and most complete console out is because of it wide array of application. It's basically a mini-computer if you examine all of it's features. I say this for one because this is the only system that helps to find cures for different illnesses by using the folding@home program. This is the same science that is being conducted by scientists in labs to help cure diseases such as cancers, ahlzheimers, muscular dystrophy and other diseases as well. Just this program alone shows the power of the console.

Then you have the fact that it plays games from pc emulations to blu-ray supported discs such as Metal Gear Solid 4. As far as I know this is also the only console to play games (even though its not many) in 1080p resolution although the full capability has yet to be reached since its display only runs at 60 fps. Only a PC or laptop can have programs such as Linux or Xubuntu where you can run emulators to play games such as duke nukem or other games of this sort. With these programs you can also even type documents and since the PS3 is printer enabled then you can even print the documents right from the console. Using these programs you can also have many other applications of a computer and run the internet even better than it works on the PS3 OS.I t's also the best and most complete console because you can use almost any accessories with it. I'm talking about almost any bluetooth mic, wireless-USB keyboard/mice, and it also supports many pc and digital cameras as well. The fact that you can read media wireless as I do from my laptop also adds value to the system.

The last feature that I will mention (though I know it's probably more) is the fact that it's a blu-ray movie player. This alone sets it in a different field than any other console for the fact that the cheapest one of these can be found is around $200 dollars. The Sony company came up with all the newest features and managed to fit them all into one console and this is why the PS3 will be long lived.

I'm not a fanboy or anything but I am a person who's a fan of great and the most innovative technology. With all of the things that I mentioned above; this console is by far the most complete and advanced console out at the moment which makes it the best. The bottom line is that even though there are occasional problems here and there many people make posts complaining about; this system is by far the most advanced and reliable system to any media/game/pc lover. This is why THE PS3 IS THE BEST/MOST COMPLETE CONSOLE OUT!!! Untill another console can duplicate all of the technology thats in this system I believe this console will remain the best for many years to come. If I left anything out please feel free to throw things in and if I happened to mistate any of the features then also feel free to correct me.

This is my 400th post on the PSN UNDERGROUND.

"When they hate on you; then you know you doin' somethin." -Maino- I visit http://businestech.blogspot.com.
Message 1 of 54 (6 Views)
Gaming Beast
2441 posts

Re: The PS3 is by far the best/most complete console out!!!

Aug 19, 2008

I didn't read all that but...

PS3 FTW!!!  

MAL

Message 2 of 54 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
389 posts

Aug 19, 2008
Excellent post I agree. I love PS3 it is a universe of entertainment. This is living!
Photobucket

Message 3 of 54 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2270 posts

Aug 19, 2008
ACTUALLY!!!!!!!! I think its the best console because it comes standard with a blu ray player....That's the only reason I bought mine. I have 2 computers and when I bought my PS3, having a 3rd "computer" was the last thing on my mind. So it being a "mini computer" is basically irrelevant.
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com
Message 4 of 54 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Aug 19, 2008
I totally intended to read everything you wrote but just couldn't find the motivation.  PS3 does rock tho.  congrats on 400
Message 5 of 54 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
795 posts

Aug 19, 2008

I heard it's the best because it can cook burgers and watch movies all in one.

ImpactHK
Message 6 of 54 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Aug 19, 2008
Thanks. Everything I posted most people already know though but I just thought i'd show some more respect for the console since we get so many people trying to bash the console and sony as well.
"When they hate on you; then you know you doin' somethin." -Maino- I visit http://businestech.blogspot.com.
Message 7 of 54 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
939 posts

Aug 19, 2008
so you dont get out much then?
Message 8 of 54 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5103 posts

Aug 19, 2008
that why i give the ps3 10/10 overall.                                                                                                  Go to fullsize image
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 9 of 54 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5202 posts

Re: Re: The PS3 is by far the best/most complete console out!!!

Aug 19, 2008
i give the 60gb 10/10. mgs4 bundle 9/10. and the 40gb 6/10. the new 80gb 7/10
Message 10 of 54 (6 Views)
0 Likes