Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 27 2011
By: Critizin First Son 4 posts

Press confrence over... AND NOTHING!

8 replies 82 views Edited Jan 27, 2011

.... sooooo let me just go down on the records and say im disappointed in sony i had high hopes...

BUT 1 POINT!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT MOBILE GAMING... scrap all this psp crap.. or project ngp  it will be an overpriced piece of hand junk...

You should be more concerned about your real gem.. the PS3.... and give it new features...

i need my cross game voice chat... and my ability to play music in the background...

you neeed to focus on what is keeping you alive..

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Re: Press confrence over... AND NOTHING!

Jan 27, 2011

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (82 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1847 posts

Jan 27, 2011

Critizin wrote:

.... sooooo let me just go down on the records and say im disappointed in sony i had high hopes...

BUT 1 POINT!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT MOBILE GAMING... scrap all this psp crap.. or project ngp  it will be an overpriced piece of hand junk...

You should be more concerned about your real gem.. the PS3.... and give it new features...

i need my cross game voice chat... and my ability to play music in the background...

such as???

you are going to use it for 5 mins and probably never use afterwards

they left that up to the developers if they want your own music to be allowed to play. which many games can.

and you must of cared about mobile gaming since thats what is was rumored to be about and if you didnt care you wouldnt of came here and complained.

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (82 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6129 posts

Jan 27, 2011

WOW, lol

Random Images
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (82 Views)
MVP Support
14461 posts

Jan 27, 2011

You can wait all you want for Sony to make the PS3 into the XBox 360, but it isn't going to happen. Sony has its own vision for the PS3, and it doesn't involve implementing every feature that Microsoft happened to put into their console.  Community feedback in the Playstation Share Blog indicates that most PS3 owners don't particularly want cross-game voice chat, or the ability to play music instead of the game audio. Both functions are easily provided by other devices that we already have, and the second one frankly makes little sense anyway.  Why would you play a game without the game audio, so you can listen to songs that you have already heard instead?  Sounds silly to me, but I guess that is why I never owned an XBox console.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (82 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Jan 27, 2011

Critizin wrote:

BUT 1 POINT!

In case you didn't know, the PSP in all it's variations has OUTSOLD the PlayStation 3 by a wide margin. As well as having turned a profit for SONY since day 1. The PlayStation 3 cannot say that at all, not by a longshot. Having said that, I am a huge PlayStation fan and have been since it's release 15 years ago. But be realistic, not everyone has the time to play for hours at home.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3014 posts

Jan 27, 2011

I don't know what you were expecting but everyone pretty much knew that the Press Conference was going to solely revolve around the new PSP. Sorry if you were expecting to hear PS3 news but you were probably the only one.

Disclaimer: All trophies are owned and not the result of rentals or falsified profile downloads.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (82 Views)
Splicer
76 posts

Jan 28, 2011

I care about the PSP. I care about mobile gaming.

Stop complaining and enjoy what you have.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (82 Views)
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

Jan 28, 2011

That real gem that is just now breaking profit 4 years into it's reign?  It might be SCE's baby but the parent corp Sony probably aren't happy with it.

This looks awesome.  Too bad I dont' have much in terms of disposable income.  I'll stick with my k-series because I have a back log of games that are going to get dirt cheap to get.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (82 Views)
0 Likes