Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 15 2011
By: Nick212004 Uncharted Territory 1742 posts

PS3 Attacked by Jessica Nigri, Nick Is Here to Defend! - Nick's Gaming View Episode #40

2 replies 228 views Edited Mar 15, 2011

On Nick's Gaming View Episode #40, I cover this week's latest news  including the release of Sony's rumored PlayStation Cloud service and  the unveiling of SOCOM 4's beta dates. I also cover Epic Games'  statement about continuing the Gears of War franchise based upon the  sales performance of Gears of War 3. Lastly, Jessica Nigri makes her  return to debate XBOX 360 vs. PS3 with me, the host. This is Nick's  Gaming View!

Check out our debate here on TheGamerAccess.com!

http://www.thegameraccess.com/shows/nicks-gaming-view/ps3-attacked-by-jessica-nigri-nick-is-here-to-...

Message 1 of 3 (228 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Re: PS3 Attacked by Jessica Nigri, Nick Is Here to Defend! - Nick's Gaming View Episode #40

Mar 15, 2011

Loved the war! This is what I like to see... well literally in a sense. Jessica u go girl teach nick a lesson. Nick keep up with the great articles and vids.

Message 2 of 3 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: PS3 Attacked by Jessica Nigri, Nick Is Here to Defend! - Nick's Gaming View Episode #40

Mar 15, 2011

What does Gears of War 3 have to do with the PS3?  How can a games sales be calculated before it's out?  I'd really watch a show or read a blog by you.  You can't even promote a forum post correctly.  Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages D-generation Chef is not proud of this PS3 fanboy.

Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 3 of 3 (228 Views)
0 Likes