Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 10 2011
By: treecko_uzumaki First Son 9 posts

PArty Chat

5 replies 87 views Edited Aug 10, 2011

Does ANy One Else Agree That They Should Add Party VOICE Chats? Like Xbox Live..

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: PArty Chat

Aug 10, 2011

Search for "cross game chat" and you will find hundreds of topics about it.

Personally, I think Sony should spend some time figuring out how to automatically correct capitalization in forum posts.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17216 posts

Aug 10, 2011

treecko_uzumaki wrote:

Does any one else agree that they should add party voice chats? Like Xbox Live..

There you go ProfessorTripp.

And to the OP. NO!! I strongly disagree. I don't want to hear a bunch of nonsensical babble from people who aren't even playing the same game I am. I usually don't want to hear it in the same game either. I know I'm in the minority on this one. If you'd have done a forum search you would've known that too instead of making another redundant thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 11, 2011

No one would make you join it dude. Itll be your choice so why not?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12007 posts

Aug 11, 2011

Great, more ways for boosters to succeed on COD.

And again, I don't care if you're dying in Uncharted 2 while I'm taking out enemies in Fallout.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 19, 2011

As usual more uneducated nonsense excuses of why Ps3 shouldnt have cross game chat.

To ne1atall - No one is going to make you join a group chat, worst argument ever. And if your "friends" are that annoying, you might want to start gaming with different people, you know like real life friends.

To glaciusx25 - Party chat is shut off for most game modes of call of duty on xbox, problem solved.

Alot of us enjoy talking to our friends during sports games online and would be a big boost for those of us who are in online dynasties together, just because it doesnt benefit you doesnt mean it shouldnt be on there.

If ps3 hasnt mentioned adding a cross game or party chat function by Christmas, I will probably make the switch back to xbox. XBL is just so much better than PSN that its pathetic. Its a shame too, because the Playstation is such a better console and could be so much more if Sony actually gave a crap.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes