Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1199 posts

Re: LG attempting to stop sale of PS3 in US due to feud.

Feb 9, 2011

Well, well. I speak with my money and LG has just gone on my list of products I'll NEVER buy. It's obvious that LG has an altirior motive. Nice going LG. I'll bad mouth their products to anyone who'll listen from this day forth.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Feb 9, 2011

Luis Garcia should sue LG for infringing on his initials.

PSN: rchang
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Feb 10, 2011

Hmmm...maybe Life isn't so Good anymore?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (54 Views)
PlayStation MVP
24349 posts

Feb 11, 2011

Lawyers working for a corporation suing another corporation with deep pockets. Why am I not surprised?

There's a huge chasm often times what a lawyer "believes", and reality.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 12, 2011

Sarge,

I had to drop in and make a comment about your sig.

"

They may take our Other OS,

or our PSN.

But they will never take,

OUR FREEDOM!!"

They are going for some freedoms too. George Hotz for example. He got served a restraining order...He lost his freedom of speech. It has been proven in court that the source code for software is considered free speech and guess what sony did? They said he had to remove the offending code from his site and I do believe it was code he created and not sony... Don't forget that sony also told all of us that if we mirror his work we will get the same treatment too. Bottom line, I paid 600 bucks for my ps3(Got it shortly after launch) and if I want to hack it I will and sony can kiss my ass if they don't like it. Matter of fact, if they don't want me to tinket with it then buy it back off me. I don't want the damn thing anymore anyways. Oh, also if you happen to remember at one time there was a company that went after the people who figured out the encryption key for DVDs and they never won. I don't think sony will in the long run eaither. I'll put it simple for the gamer who's not a geek. If you buy a computer(Which a PS3 is) how would you like it if HP, Dell, Or Whoever said you had no choice but to run windows, if you run anything else or try to figure out how it works your ass will be in court? How about the security flaws people find in windows all the time? What if microsoft said "If you try to find a weakness in Windows and succeed we will see your ass in court"? Of course microsoft doesn't do that though...They just patch it and move on. I don't wanna hear about piracy eaither cause the average user buys their games. BTW I'm not an xbox fanboy eaither, I'm a PC gamer cause at least I can modify my PC however I want without worrying about being sued. I don't care about the EULA eaither for that matter, it is as complicated and full of red tape as bad if not worse than a cellphone contract. It only benefits them and not the end user.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (54 Views)
0 Likes