Highlighted
Sep 23 2011
By: savethezombies Lombax Warrior 203 posts

Just realized: I've only bought one game this year.

2 replies 156 views Edited Sep 23, 2011

Even when I was making minimum wage, I would still buy at least a few games every year. In the ps2 days, I would usually get a game a month. Now that I make some decent cash, I should be buying a lot more.

The only thing I've bought this year was Portal 2... and to be perfectly honest, that was mostly for the free pc copy.

I've rented and borrowed a few others but they were either really bad, really short, or in some cases they seemed like they were good games just that the ps3 version was poorly made... like Crysis 2 - was the ps3 version especially bad or was that just a crappy game?

Looking ahead, I'll probably buy Saints Row 3 (if it's anything like 2 it will be awsome but the PC version will probably be delayed and a complete mess), my wife will probably get MW3, and that's it. Skyrim & Rage look cool but I've played too many Bethesda games on the ps3 to expect them to be anything but total wrecks.

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.
Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
662 posts

Re: Just realized: I've only bought one game this year.

Sep 23, 2011

I didn't really buy any games this year either. But I see myself buying a lot more in the future. Namely, FF Versus XIII, Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, FFX HD, MGS HD, Silent Hill HD (maybe), and Dark Souls

Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Re: Just realized: I've only bought one game this year.

Sep 23, 2011

I'm likely going to start renting soon, since my income isn't very high. That and most games I play, I end up not playing after I'm finished with them, so they just sit there after I'm done.

Message 3 of 3 (156 Views)
0 Likes