Nov 06 2010
By: admiral1314 First Son 13 posts

Is it ok?

4 replies 6 views Edited Nov 6, 2010

I want to delete some of my game data because I barely have memory space left. If I delete the data from my game,  will I lose my trophies which I earned in the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: Is it ok?

Nov 6, 2010

No you won't. There's pretty much no way to delete trophies.

Everyone's a critic....
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2153 posts

Nov 6, 2010

As long as you have synched your trophies to the server there is no way to lose them.  If you can see them online through your computer your good to go.

"I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye."
"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind."
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart." - The Last Gunslinger
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2723 posts

Nov 7, 2010

anything in the "game data utility" folder is only the data the game installs onto your system. it has nothing to do with game saves or trophies. you can delete anything inside the game data utility you want, it will be re-installed in the event you decide to play the game again but it will clear tons of memory, especially with games like metal gear solid that takes up over 5gb's of memory on your hdd.

of course it was working before it failed, that happens!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Nov 7, 2010

no, you can't delete your trophies even if you wanted to.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes