Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 11/14/2004
Offline
821 posts
 

Re: I'm Thinking Of Buying A PS3, But...

Mar 17, 2007


Dynamic wrote:


PlayStation#2_FAN wrote:
by the end of 2007 you will be glad you have a ps3


With 360s game line up in Q3 and Q4 at the end of the year i'll be going back to 360.
 
P.S I don't have a 360 or a PS3.


all thats coming to 360 is halo 3, and gears of war, thats really it. I had a 360, I sold it because it was terrible, no hdmi out, standard dvd player, that sucked, my ps2 could play dvd's that it couldn't. I want true hd gaming, I will never buy a 360 again, if i do I will be smashing it, like my friend jordan did, he lite his on fire and tried returning it, good times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Ic3KsxqRo



Message Edited by PlayStation#2_FAN on 03-16-2007 11:25 PM
Message 11 of 13 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 08/24/2003
Offline
803 posts
 

Re: I'm Thinking Of Buying A PS3, But...

Mar 17, 2007


PlayStation#2_FAN wrote:


Dynamic wrote:


PlayStation#2_FAN wrote:
by the end of 2007 you will be glad you have a ps3


With 360s game line up in Q3 and Q4 at the end of the year i'll be going back to 360.
 
P.S I don't have a 360 or a PS3.


all thats coming to 360 is halo 3, and gears of war, thats really it. I had a 360, I sold it because it was terrible, no hdmi out, standard dvd player, that sucked, my ps2 could play dvd's that it couldn't. I want true hd gaming, I will never buy a 360 again, if i do I will be smashing it, like my friend jordan did, he lite his on fire and tried returning it, good times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Ic3KsxqRo



Message Edited by PlayStation#2_FAN on 03-16-2007 11:25 PM

Spoken in true fanboy fashion.
 
Halo 3
mass effect
bioshock
Blue dragon
PGR4
Forza 2
Lost Odyssey
Too Human
Eternal Sanata
 
thats just the one from top of my head.
 
PS3 has MGS4 which i'm not saying is bad but when put up with Halo 3 and Mass effect... any ways
 
 
O ya you don't need HDMI to go HD, as 360 has shown all multiplatfrom games look and run better on 360. and 360 does 1080p. O by the way your right PS3 is a great Blu-ray player but its just a **bleep**ty console.



Message Edited by Dynamic on 03-16-2007 11:36 PM
LOL @ PS3.
Message 12 of 13 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/31/2006
Offline
21 posts
 

Re: I'm Thinking Of Buying A PS3, But...

Mar 17, 2007


Dynamic wrote:


PlayStation#2_FAN wrote:


Dynamic wrote:


PlayStation#2_FAN wrote:
by the end of 2007 you will be glad you have a ps3


With 360s game line up in Q3 and Q4 at the end of the year i'll be going back to 360.
 
P.S I don't have a 360 or a PS3.


all thats coming to 360 is halo 3, and gears of war, thats really it. I had a 360, I sold it because it was terrible, no hdmi out, standard dvd player, that sucked, my ps2 could play dvd's that it couldn't. I want true hd gaming, I will never buy a 360 again, if i do I will be smashing it, like my friend jordan did, he lite his on fire and tried returning it, good times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Ic3KsxqRo



Message Edited by PlayStation#2_FAN on 03-16-2007 11:25 PM

Spoken in true fanboy fashion.
 
Halo 3
mass effect
bioshock
Blue dragon
PGR4
Forza 2
Lost Odyssey
Too Human
Eternal Sanata
 
thats just the one from top of my head.
 
PS3 has MGS4 which i'm not saying is bad but when put up with Halo 3 and Mass effect... any ways
 
 
O ya you don't need HDMI to go HD, as 360 has shown all multiplatfrom games look and run better on 360. and 360 does 1080p. O by the way your right PS3 is a great Blu-ray player but its just a **bleep**ty console.



Message Edited by Dynamic on 03-16-2007 11:36 PM

Can you say OWNED?
Message 13 of 13 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes