Reply
Nov 04 2009
By: Red-Bull_ Monster Hunter 39 posts
Offline

Can My PS3 Console get ban?

53 replies 2263 views Edited Nov 4, 2009

Can My PS3 Console get banned for play Modern Warfare 2 in early game? 

Message 1 of 54 (2,263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/03/2003
Offline
1480 posts
 

Re: Can My PS3 Console get ban?

Nov 4, 2009

Red-Bull_ wrote:

Can My PS3 Console get banned for play Modern Warfare 2 in early game? 


 

yes the game isnt out yet,how did you get that mod. 
Message 2 of 54 (2,263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 03/26/2009
Offline
32 posts
 

Re: Can My PS3 Console get ban?

Nov 4, 2009

You are going to have to explaine in further detail.
What have you done to get you worried about this?
Because Sony can ban your game Sku thats it.

And thats only if you try and hack, or if more then 25 people have called in a complaint about you.

Sony can't ban your PS3 itself, the most that will happen is they will ban either your Game Disc Sku, or your PSN Name.
So there is 2 ways around both situations.
1. Buy another game disc.
and.
2. Make a new PSN.....and loose all your trophies if you have any.

 

Hope that helped!

Photobucket
Message 3 of 54 (2,263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
9918 posts
 

Re: Can My PS3 Console get ban?

Nov 4, 2009

Naz-Reth wrote:

You are going to have to explaine in further detail.
What have you done to get you worried about this?
Because Sony can ban your game Sku thats it.

And thats only if you try and hack, or if more then 25 people have called in a complaint about you.

Sony can't ban your PS3 itself, the most that will happen is they will ban either your Game Disc Sku, or your PSN Name.
So there is 2 ways around both situations.
1. Buy another game disc.
and.
2. Make a new PSN.....and loose all your trophies if you have any.

 

Hope that helped!


Actually they can ban your console. They can completely ban any PS3 from access to PlayStation Network.

Message 4 of 54 (2,263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
39 posts
 

Re: Can My PS3 Console get ban?

Nov 4, 2009

Ag3nt_Slug3r wrote:

Red-Bull_ wrote:

Can My PS3 Console get banned for play Modern Warfare 2 in early game? 


 

yes the game isnt out yet,how did you get that mod. 

 

Because i got copy of MW 2 at GameStop.

Message 5 of 54 (2,263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/03/2003
Offline
1480 posts
 

Re: Can My PS3 Console get ban?

Nov 4, 2009

Naz-Reth wrote:

You are going to have to explaine in further detail.
What have you done to get you worried about this?
Because Sony can ban your game Sku thats it.

And thats only if you try and hack, or if more then 25 people have called in a complaint about you.

Sony can't ban your PS3 itself, the most that will happen is they will ban either your Game Disc Sku, or your PSN Name.
So there is 2 ways around both situations.
1. Buy another game disc.
and.
2. Make a new PSN.....and loose all your trophies if you have any.

 

Hope that helped!


 

MW2 isnt out untill 11-10-09,I wonder how he has it so soon and playing it online, 
Message 6 of 54 (2,263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 03/26/2009
Offline
32 posts
 

Re: Can My PS3 Console get ban?

Nov 4, 2009
They can't ban your actual system from the game forever.
Only the PSN Store.
Which leads to what I said, about making a new PSN account.
Photobucket
Message 7 of 54 (2,263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
9918 posts
 

Re: Can My PS3 Console get ban?

Nov 4, 2009

Red-Bull_ wrote:

Ag3nt_Slug3r wrote:

Red-Bull_ wrote:

Can My PS3 Console get banned for play Modern Warfare 2 in early game? 


 

yes the game isnt out yet,how did you get that mod. 

 

Because i got copy of MW 2 at GameStop.


Did you steal it, do you work at GameStop or did a clerk accidentally sell it to you not realizing it hasn't been released yet?

Message 8 of 54 (2,263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
9918 posts
 

Re: Can My PS3 Console get ban?

Nov 4, 2009

Naz-Reth wrote:
They can't ban your actual system from the game forever.
Only the PSN Store.
Which leads to what I said, about making a new PSN account.

They can ban your PS3 from everything...

Message 9 of 54 (2,263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/05/2004
Offline
17376 posts
 

Re: Can My PS3 Console get ban?

Nov 4, 2009

Naz-Reth wrote:
They can't ban your actual system from the game forever.
Only the PSN Store.
Which leads to what I said, about making a new PSN account.

That's incorrect. Sony can prevent a console from accessing PSN at all. That means you won't even be able to sign in.
Message 10 of 54 (2,263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes