Highlighted
Apr 25 2013
By: asskickedbyadegu First Son 1 posts

system storage

3 replies 142 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

My playstation was restoring it self and froze and it turned off I then turned it on and it said cant find appropriate system storage and I dont know what to do       help? 

Henry branch 

Message 1 of 4 (142 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4301 posts

Re: system storage

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

asskickedbyadegu wrote:

My playstation was restoring it self and froze and it turned off I then turned it on and it said cant find appropriate system storage and I dont know what to do       help? 

Henry branch 

Since you turned it off while it was trying to restore, it probably got corrupted.

Try going into "Safe Mode" and selecting option 5.

Hopefully this will fix it.

If your PS3 will not even allow you to go into safe mode, you might have fried your HDD.

I wish you luck.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8782 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Edit: "you might have fried your HDD" - Horror, you might like friending your HDD, but that shouldn't cause it to fail!!Smiley Very Happy

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ____________(=^‥^=)____________ Forum Rules of Conduct

================== SONY Customer Service ==================

Message 3 of 4 (112 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4301 posts

Apr 25, 2013

vfr_800_rider wrote:

Edit: "you might have fried your HDD" - Horror, you might like friending your HDD, but that shouldn't cause it to fail!!Smiley Very Happy

lol, that was a nice typo.

Fixed.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 4 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes