how about you stop complaing about the other complainers.
its people...like your parents..i hate so much...for making this world a dumber place...*sigh*
i know this is doing it in a way as well, but i find this way much more tolerable... and at least it could reduce it in the long run.
1) there is no confirmation on 2.70. just rumours. its not that hard to understand.
2) for the most part, we don't care about what you want in 2.70. if you make the thread nice, and give a detailed explanation, then sure. but when you just put 'AWESOME UPDATE FOR PS3!' as the title, and the inside as 'IN GAME VOICE', then it just wastes everyones time.
3) sony doesnt read these forums for the most part. also, i doubt putting your title as 'READ THIS SONY' will make them want to anymore then they already do.
4) the xbox does not get updated with new features as often as the PS3. nor does it get as many important firmware updates. sure, the 360 has more features online wise, but sony's making a good effort.
5) we don't care about what you think about sony, or what you think about 2.7. when its time for it to come, theyll post about it in the blog. until then, just stop.
I agree with you dude it gets really annoying seeing nothing but the same posts 2.7 this and 2.7 that and everyone says the exact same thing it's like the person who started the thread couldn't have read the the one that was right under it instead of crowding the forum with the exact same thread and then by the time 2.7 comes somebody is gonna start another thread saying "2.7 bricked my PS3" or "when is 2.8 gonna come out" and then there's gonna be a thousand posts like those it's like people just find something to complain just so they could put it on the forums
although that was just one long sentence, i agreeMessage Edited by strobeshow on 03-29-2009 01:39 PM
yeah I just wanted to get my point across lol nobody uses punctuation anymore lol see no punctuation there either lol