Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 28 2009
By: strobeshow Treasure Hunter 9365 posts

stop complaining...

18 replies 12 views Edited Mar 28, 2009

i know this is doing it in a way as well, but i find this way much more tolerable... and at least it could reduce it in the long run.

1) there is no confirmation on 2.70. just rumours. its not that hard to understand.

2) for the most part, we don't care about what you want in 2.70. if you make the thread nice, and give a detailed explanation, then sure. but when you just put 'AWESOME UPDATE FOR PS3!' as the  title, and the inside as 'IN GAME VOICE', then it just wastes everyones time.

3) sony doesnt read these forums for the most part. also, i doubt putting your title as 'READ THIS SONY' will make them want to anymore then they already do.

4) the xbox does not get updated with new features as often as the PS3. nor does it get as many important firmware updates. sure, the 360 has more features online wise, but sony's making a good effort.

5)  we don't care about what you think about sony, or what you think about 2.7. when its time for it to come,  theyll post about it in the blog. until then, just stop. 

Message 1 of 19 (12 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
17336 posts

Re: stop complaining...

Mar 28, 2009
Sadly, everyone that this post was directed to will utterly ignore you...

My observation has purpose, hence I am here.
Message 2 of 19 (12 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Mar 28, 2009

indeed.

The people this is directed towards will continue to fill the forum with the same posts until this update finally happens.......

*sigh* but Kudos to you anyway 

robotsonik
Message 3 of 19 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Mar 28, 2009
and then they will complain that it bricked their system
Message 4 of 19 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Mar 28, 2009
if you dont want to hear it then dont read it.
Best video on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk9lKw69eAc
Message 5 of 19 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
509 posts

Mar 29, 2009
I agree with you dude it gets really annoying seeing nothing but the same posts 2.7 this and 2.7 that and everyone says the exact same thing it's like the person who started the thread couldn't have read the the one that was right under it instead of crowding the forum with the exact same thread and then by the time 2.7 comes somebody is gonna start another thread saying "2.7 bricked my PS3" or "when is 2.8 gonna come out" and then there's gonna be a thousand posts like those it's like people just find something to complain just so they could put it on the forums
MAG BETA TESTED TESTER MASSIVE ACTION GAME
Message 6 of 19 (12 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9365 posts

Mar 29, 2009

Hyuga_Neji8670 wrote:
I agree with you dude it gets really annoying seeing nothing but the same posts 2.7 this and 2.7 that and everyone says the exact same thing it's like the person who started the thread couldn't have read the the one that was right under it instead of crowding the forum with the exact same thread and then by the time 2.7 comes somebody is gonna start another thread saying "2.7 bricked my PS3" or "when is 2.8 gonna come out" and then there's gonna be a thousand posts like those it's like people just find something to complain just so they could put it on the forums

although that was just one long sentence, i agree

Message Edited by strobeshow on 03-29-2009 01:39 PM
Message 7 of 19 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5298 posts

Mar 29, 2009
Sony does read these boards it's just a matter of what they do with the information they gathered after they do.
Message 8 of 19 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1134 posts

Mar 29, 2009
I cant wait for 2.70 to come, then there will be (almost immedietly) FW 2.80 threads with new rumors and new features and new 'comfirmed by my friend who works for Sony' talk. The never-ending circle that is redundency.
Red Forman: If the US government decides to stick a tracking device up your ***, you say, "Thank You. And God Bless America."
Message 9 of 19 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Mar 29, 2009

strobeshow wrote:

i know this is doing it in a way as well, but i find this way much more tolerable... and at least it could reduce it in the long run.

1) there is no confirmation on 2.70. just rumours. its not that hard to understand.

2) for the most part, we don't care about what you want in 2.70. if you make the thread nice, and give a detailed explanation, then sure. but when you just put 'AWESOME UPDATE FOR PS3!' as the  title, and the inside as 'IN GAME VOICE', then it just wastes everyones time.

3) sony doesnt read these forums for the most part. also, i doubt putting your title as 'READ THIS SONY' will make them want to anymore then they already do.

4) the xbox does not get updated with new features as often as the PS3. nor does it get as many important firmware updates. sure, the 360 has more features online wise, but sony's making a good effort.

5)  we don't care about what you think about sony, or what you think about 2.7. when its time for it to come,  theyll post about it in the blog. until then, just stop. 

as much as i agree with your post, the complaining will never stop..theres always gonna be one dilhole..thats gonna just keep **bleep**ing..

HD DVD had a head start in the high definition video market as Blu-ray Disc sales were slow to gain market share. The first Blu-ray Disc player was perceived as expensive and buggy, and there were few titles available.....hmm you mean just like the 360 and ps3 in the video game market..deja vu anyone?

PSN - Darkalex19
XBL - Alejandro951
Message 10 of 19 (12 Views)
0 Likes